CHAPTER X: A family?

"Do we look like a happy family?"

"Are you sure?" Lisa asks another time, making the male Omega's eyes roll backward.

"Yes, I'm sure, Lisa. I'll be fine," Jimin utters out in a gruffy voice, organizing the dinner table.

"If he does something"— Lisa tastes if the salt is okay—"call me, and I'll kick the shit out of him. I also learned Muay Thai a little." She goes in front of him. "Call me in case he behaves like a dork."

Jimin giggles, he is glad that he found a girl like her. He met Lisa two years ago when she moved in Busan from Thailand. They have really grown close to each other, he learned how trustworthy girl she is, hence Jimin didn't hesitate to told her about his life story. Jiyoon and Yoonji also love her as their aunt.

In earlier this year, Lisa's mate broke up with her and left her completely devastated. Jimin was a big help to her in that period.

"He will not eat me alive, babe."

Lisa huffs in response. She then goes to the living room to clean the little mess the children has created.

"Lisa, can I ask you something?"

Jimin comes to sit on the couch with her and gives her a cup of coffee.

"Go on." She takes a sip from her coffee.

"About your mate? Er... Chaeyoung, right?What happened to her?" Jimin asks nervously, knowing it is a sensitive topic for her.

"What about her?" She looks at her lap, sadness shows up in her face. "I don't know what happened. I don't wanna know anything about her."

"Why? You really didn't explain much. You just came crying one week after the Valentine's day, and said your mate didn't want you."

Lisa lets out a deep sigh. "Last year, when I went to Seoul with my dance class, in early December, that's when I met her," Lisa smiles recalling her beautiful time with her beautiful mate. "She came to see the competition. I couldn't take my eyes off; she was ethereal."

Jimin smiles as he sees the pure love in her eyes. She takes a pause and take another sip from her cup.

"We started hanging with each other — hell, I also left the dance teacher job in Busan, so I could live with her in Seoul. I found a job in a restaurant and she would visit me everyday. She would come to my small apartment and will stay overnight; those nights were unexplainable, filled with so much love."

Jimin recalls his moments with his mate; indeed it was really unexplainable. The pleasant feeling you get when you are in your mate's arms, you just want to stop the world right there and then.

Slowly the brightness in Lisa's eyes disappear. "I wanted to mark her and make her mine forever. But it never happened. I was waiting for the right time, and the Valentine's day seemed perfect, but she came t-to me and said we can't b-be together," Lisa harshly wipes a tear. "She said we weren't made for each other, and that she found someone else."

Unknowingly, all tears escape from her eyes as she slumps into dejection. Jimin hurries to takes her in his arms as she cries quietly.

"Don't worry, Lis. Everything's gonna be alright. You'll find your true love one day." He tries his best to comfort her and both stay silent like this. The loss of love is something cannot be explained in words.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks as he puts the Rolex around his wrist. He's wearing a black t-shirt, navy blue blazer, black jeans and black Adidas shoes.