CHAPTER XXV: Unexpected

"It's the unexpected that changes our lives." Unknown

"C'mon Taehyung, Jin hyung misses you so much. At least talk to him and ask him about his son," Jimin tells to the blue haired Omega via video call.

"I don't know, chim. I still feel very embarrassed to show up," the young omega mutters, pouting.

"He really wished to meet you at the Christmas day, he was very sad. Also Namjoon hyung."

Taehyung saddens more and lays on his bed. Jimin notices the pain in his eyes and decides to change the topic.

"So, how's Kookie?" He asks as he leans behind on the bed's headboard.

"Oh - he's fine. He's at the gallery," Taehyung answers in a feeble voice.

"Tae, how's Lisa?" Jimin mumbles.

Taehyung sighs before answering, "I wouldn't say that she's fine, eventhough this is what she said. Yesterday I went to her house, trust me when I say that she was a bloody mess."

"Chaeyoung's condition is same. She isn't bubbly as she used to be. She looks like she cries all night."

"Everything is so messed up."

"Anyway, how are the twins?"

"They are sleeping. Gosh, they made me so tired today."

Jimin laughs. "They're still babies. Trust me, they're gonna grow up introvert."

"How do you know?"

"It is said that the baby who is hyperactive as a child, they grow up as quiet kids; and the children who are quiet as a child will grow up as an extrovert."

"Wow... so your children are gonna be what?"

"Um... I think they're gonna be ambivert; they are not much hyper but neither calm."

"Where are they, by the way?

"They're at Jin hyung's, and they're gonna stay there tonight. They've got well along with Yeonjun."

"How does Yeonjun look like?"

"The toddler is very handsome, just like Jin hyung. I have some photos of him and, wait, I'm sending then right now."

"No need. I want to ask you a question, Jiminie. When are you coming back?"

Jimin's heart frozes at Taehyung's question. The younger is also aware of his heartbreaking question, but it is also the reality. Jimin has to come back to Busan, far from Yoongi. It's ridiculous how he hasn't even thought once about this, but in the same time, it has been so dreamy these days. He has to wake up from the dream now.

"N-next week," he answers weakly once he finds out his voice.

"You're gonna leave Yoongi hyung again... without telling him the truth. Don't you think he deserves to know the truth now? It's been more than five years." Taehyung tries to control himself from breaking down, but deep down, he's already broken due to blaming himself for his best friend's brokenness.

"Do you really think it's easy for me?" Jimin sobs out. Taehyung hasn't noticed when Jimin's eyes started to leak water. "Don't you think that I'm also suffering"— Jimin straightens his posture —"I also want to tell him the truth, tell him the reason behind the lie I said, tell him that Jiyoon and Yoonji are his blood..." he pauses for two seconds before continuing. "Tell him that I still love him."

He breaks down completely, hiding his eyes with his hand as he sobs uncontrollably.

"Jimin, I'm sorry," Taehyung also sniffles. "I didn't mean to blame you for anything. I just — it was hard to see Yoongi hyung's situation when you left. I im-imagine this t-time it'd be worse since — since he's so attached to the pups."

"I'll call you later, Tae. I'm a little tired."

"Okay, I understand." Taehyung sighs. "Bye."

"Bye."

Putting the phone on the nightstand, he curls into a ball, hugging his knees tightly as he weeps terribly. As the time passes, his longing for Yoongi increases. He doesn't understand why, but suddenly his eyes snap open and he sits up.

His body starts to burn little by little as he starts to search the medicine in his lagguage. Unfortunately, there isn't  anything. He inhales sharply before looking in the wardrobes. To his disappointment, there aren't any.

"No!" He exclaims. He blames himself for not remembering today's date. His heat. How can he be this stupid to not remember this day?

He takes off his shirt and pants and lies on the bed like before in his briefs. Slick starts to wet the bedsheet along with his tears as the room starts to reek his aroused scent.

"Jimin." Yoongi's voice echoes from outside the room. He has left his office in order to spend more time with Jimin, but his plan to take Jimin out somewhere has vanished the moment his nostril takes in the sweet, aroused scent of the Omega.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" Yoongi asks from other side of the door. His question gets answered by a loud whimper since the Omega is in pain.

"Alpha," the Omega screams when he smells his mate addicting scent. "I need you."

The Alpha wants nothing but to please the his Omega, but Yoongi control himself; Yoongi knows his actions will have consequences, he just can't take advantage of the Omega this way.

"M-Minnie, you'll b-be fine," Yoongi utters in a worn out voice and turns around to leave the place as soon as possible.

"Don't l-leave me, Alpha. Your Omega wants you." Yoongi stops in his way and turns around. The Omega has only the briefs and nothing.

"Jimin, d-don't come closer, I don't think I'll be able to control myself," Yoongi husks out as his Alpha slowly taking control of his body.

"Don't leave me," Jimin sobs. Next, he latches himself onto Yoongi, smelling his scent.

The Alpha wraps his body around the Omega. The Alpha wants nothing now, he only wants to please his Omega and make the pain go away.

——

Shits are about to go down!!!

⚫ How were you as a kid?

❤❤