CHAPTER XXX: Back to Busan

"Hello Suhyung hyung, please come." Jimin smiles beautifully and lets the man enter in his house.

"Hey Jimin, how are you?" He smiles back at Jimin as the Omega closes the door.

"I'm fine and you?"

"Me too. Here, this is for you." Suhyung gives him the flower bouquet he has brought for Jimin.

"That's so nice of you. Thank you very much, hyung," Jimin replies taking the bouquet.

"It's nothing much, Jimin. You deserve more than these flowers," Suhyung says, but Jimin is unable to understand the hidden meaning.

Suhyung has been visiting from these three weeks, since he return from Seoul. He's learned that Jimin's doesn't reek an Alpha scent anymore, so he guessed that the Omega and his mate have broken the bond. He feels very happy, now that he has got a chance and he's not wasting it at any cost.

"Thank you," Jimin laughs, blushing. "Please sit, I'll get you something."

"No," Suhyung quickly replies. "Er, are you free?" He asks nervously

"Yes, is everything okay, hyung?" Jimin asks, concerned.

"Yeah... I just wanted to ask something." Suhyung starts to sweat, his heart beats really fast as he prepares himself to ask the question.

"What, hyung? Why do you look scared." Jimin chuckles, trying to make the situation lighter.

"Jimin," he mumbles, his eyes searches for the answer of the question he hasn't asked yet. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Jimin's smile fades slowly, he cannot believe his ears — or maybe Suhyung's words.

"What are you saying, hyung?" Jimin whispers, loud enough for Suhyung to hear.

Hearing Jimin's voice, Suhyung gets that Jimin doesn't like him more than a friend, but he's not going to give up that soon.

"Please Minnie, give me a chance. I've fallen in love with you that moment I saw you. Give me a chance, I'll prove myself as a faithful lover and a caring father."

Jimin shakes his head in agony: it's not been a month that he lost his real mate, now a person whom he's thought as a good friend has confessed to him.

"No, you don't understand. We don't know each other yet, how can you say this?"

"I'm ready to give you all the time in this world. Just please don't reject me." It's very rare to see an Alpha begging in so much desperation.

"I CAN'T. I can't be with you, we can't be together."

"Why not?" Suhyung starts to get frustrated now. "I'm giving you all the time you need. You also don't have to think about your pups, I'll love them as my own, I will never ask you about your mate. Just give me a chance," he whispers the last sentence.

Jimin starts to get angry now, Suhyung doesn't understand the discomfort of Jimin with any other Alpha. Jimin can never love him. His heart is broken, and no one can repair it. He can never love anyone in his life. He can never love anyone as much as he loves Yoongi.

"Hyung, please—"

A sudden door bell interrupts them. Jimin is somehow thankful to who ever has come, saving from this uncomfortable situation; Suhyung, on the other hand, is furious at the person that has come.

Jimin puts the flower bouquet on the coffee table in front of the couch before going to open the door. He's well aware of the fact that Suhyung's eyes are on him, making him feel more uncomfortable than he already is.

His heart stops for a some seconds when a familiar scent hits his nostril, making him weak on his knees. He, for a mere seconds thinks that it's might be his mind's trick caused by the current situation, but the reality slaps right on his face when he opens the door. Right in front of him, there is his ex mate: Yoongi.

Yoongi has fury in his eyes, he's clenching his teeth and fists to control himself. Jimin, even if he's unaware of his of the cause of Yoongi's fury, is terrified. He hangs his head low submitting, not knowing what else to do.

"Can I come in?" He mumbles, grinding his teeth together.

Jimin steps aside to let him enter. Upon entering, Yoongi's eyes meet with Suhyung's; the presence of another Alpha in the Omega's house makes his blood boil more than before.

Yoongi studies the Alpha for some seconds before recalling where he has seen him.

"Aren't you one of the dance teacher who was in the competition in Seoul?" Yoongi asks in a firm voice.

"Yes."

Knowing Yoongi's social status, Suhyung answers immediately. Yoongi's presence brings nervousness to Suhyung as Yoongi might be Jimin's true mate. What if Yoongi has come to take Jimin back to his life? That's mean that he lost the chance before getting it.

"H-hyung, what are y-you doing here?" The Alpha's strong pheromone makes the Omega stutter in fright, even Suhyung can feel his pheromone, but he isn't affected much.

"I'm here to talk to you." His voice is so hard, it makes shiver run through Jimin spine.

"Wh-what do you wanna talk about?" Jimin tries to show that Yoongi doesn't have any effect on him.

"Alone."

Suhyung feels third wheel now, between two mates. He looks at Jimin who's nervous and smiles.

"I'll see you later, Jiminie. I'll wait for your answer," he says gently before ruffling Jimin's blond hair, adding more fuel in the fire.

When he goes out of the house, Jimin's fear shows up. He feels his skin is burning under the glare of Min Yoongi. He gathers all his courage and looks at his dark eyes.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"I want answers. What happened five and a half years ago? Who is the father of Jiyoon and Yoonji?"

——

Get ready for the answer, my lovelies ❤💜

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💓