CHAPTER VI: 3 years later

"It was a very painful goodbye."

"When's the wedding, Chaeyoung?" Yoongi asks as they walk into a little coffee shop.

"Two days later, I'm really happy for her," she murmurs, forcing a smile.

Yoongi frowns as Chaeyoung has been acting quietly since last night, though he hasn't made any comments yet. They sit on a table and look at the menu.

"Good morning, have you decide your orders?"

The familiar voice rings through Yoongi's ears, alarming his heart, sending shiver through his spine. His eyes wide open as he sees the face he's been longing to see for more than two years.

"Taehyung..." he breathes out.

Taehyung's heart stops, his body paralyzed as the memories of their time rush through his mind.

"Yoongi hyung..." he mutters under his breath.

Chaeyoung watches them, she knows about Taehyung and their relationship. She stays quiet as she stares at their awkward behavior.

"H-how are you, hyung?" He bites his lip nervously.

Yoongi wants to answer, but the event that happened three years ago stops him: when Taehyung decided to leave him, Yoongi begged him, he cried for him not to go, but Taehyung never once heard him. Taehyung just wanted to find his mate again.

"I didn't know you cared," says Yoongi, coldly. Taehyung presses his lips in a thin line.

"I care..." he looks down.

"I want a black coffee." Yoongi looks at his intertwined fingers.

"And you, ma'am?" He looks at her.

"Please, call me Chaeyoung, Taehyung-ssi. By the way, I want a latte and three chocolate muffins."

Taehyung writes down their orders and leaves. Yoongi broods about why is Taehyung in Busan. Did he find Jungkook? Did he meet Jimin?

He broods about him and doesn't notice that another waiter has come with their order. He puts their orders in the table, putting end to Yoongi's reverie of thoughts.

Yoongi doesn't show any emotion, but Chaeyoung smiles at him.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Asks Chaeyoung after taking a sip from her latte.

"I don't know, Chae. I really don't know..." he lets out an exasperated sigh.

"He had a reason, Oppa. Don't hate him."

"I don't hate him, I can never. I just..." he shakes his head, looking down. "I don't know."

"Don't think about it too much. We'll attend the wedding and leave as soon as possible, if you want it."

Yoongi doesn't make any comments, just drink his coffee. He thinks about Taehyung and if he has met Jimin.

He doesn't even know if he wants to find out about Jimin or not. Pain consumes him whenever he thinks about Jimin.

Later, Chaeyoung takes Yoongi to the place where the wedding will be held. The place is very nice, and they see people are decorating with flowers, lights and some five medium-sized red maple trees. The decoration is almost done as only the stage is remained to be decorated.

After leaving the place, they go for a little walk as they wanted to explore the city a little. They see a kinder garten not very far from the wedding place.