CHAPTER XXXIII: Papa

After two hours of good nap, Yoongi opens his eyes and meets the ethereal beauty he's been longing to see for years. He caresses his gently his fluffy cheek then, his thumb touches Jimin's plump lips. He leans in and pecks his lips quickly.

Yoongi then groans as he takes his member out of Jimin, earing a subconscious moan, but Jimin doesn't get up. He gets off the bed and go to bathroom.

He turns on the shower, waiting for the water to turn warm before getting in. He moans when the water touches his back: he loves this feeling, he loves this pain brought by his mate. Oh, how much he missed this feeling.

Taking the washcloth, Yoongi cleans himself before climbing out of the shower. He wraps a towel around himself before going to the bedroom. Jimin is still in his slumber, Yoongi smiles at him while going to Jimin's wardrobe.

He finds a sweatpants and a t-shirt that belong to Jungkook. Yoongi can tell by smelling the them.

He then goes to kitchen to prepare lunch for his kids. His kids. Knowing he's a father makes him so special as if he's the happiest person alive. No wonder he has felt so attachment towards them. All those years he spent so miserably just so he can be on the seventh paradise now.

What still bothers him is his father. He still can't believe that his father can be this low, till the point he even threatened to kill his unborn children. He can't, and he will never forgive his father for letting his mate suffer this much. Mr. Min doesn't deserve any forgiveness, though he would like to introduce his little family to his mother. He's sure that his mother will accept Jimin.

He finishes to cook canned tuna pasta. It was simple, but he hopes his children would like it. Now, as Jimin said, he goes to take the basket of dirty clothes from Jimin's room and put them in the washing machine, that is in the bathroom.

He comes back to the living room where he doesn't see any other chores he can do. Everything seems very clean. Suddenly, his eyes land on the flower bouquet on the coffee table, and he remembers that this is the spot where the other Alpha was standing. He gnaws his lip as he remembers what the other has said to his Omega before going out.

"I'll wait for your answer."

What kind of answer? He takes a mental note to ask this to Jimin. He looks at the watch and smiles: only five more minutes, and he will be with his children.

The horn of the bus is like a music to Yoongi's ears. He quickly goes to open the door.

Jiyoon and Yoonji bid good bye to their classmates from outside the bus. They looks at each other then turn their heel toward their house. Their eyes widen in surprise when they see their uncle Yoongi. Both run toward him who is kneeling with arms open.

The small bodies jump in his arms, Yoongi wraps his arms around them and gets up. It takes a lot of strength to not to break down, but still, some tears escape.

"We missed you, uncle!" They exclaim together, so happy to have their Yoongi uncle again.

Yoongi doesn't say anything, he gets inside the house and close the door behind them with his legs. He knows he has to change the children mind about him.

He puts them down and kneel in front of them with a smile. "Pups, I missed you too. A lot." He kisses their foreheads, earning cute giggles.

"Uncle, are you crying?" Yoonji asks, wiping a tear with her small hand.

"No, baby. I'm not crying, I'm happy."

"When did you come, uncle?" Asks the boy.

"This morning. And babies, I don't want you to call me uncle anymore," Yoongi says happily.

"Why? Don't you love us?"

"Of course I love you, Jiyoon. And I want you two to call me papa," Yoongi states.

The children gasps. "Are you our real papa and mamma's mate?"

"Yes," Yoongi smiles ear to ear. "I'm your mamma's mate and your papa... and I love you two unconditionally."

"Did you marry our mamma?" Yoonji asks.

Yoongi's heart shakes at the thought. "No, I haven't, but one day, I will marry your mamma one day."

"Really!"

"Yes, Yoonji baby."

"But why didn't you tell us that you're our papa?"

A wind of sorrow touches him, but he's quick block it with a smile. "That's not important, Jiyoon. What matters is that I'm here with you two in my arms."

"But papa, you're rich and you hab a lot of money. Mamma shaid that we are not rich, and you live in a big house, and we live in this small house, " Yoonji says, indicating the size of this house, piercing Yoongi's heart with every word. It is his wealth that took his mate and his children away from him.

"Baby, rich or poor, beautiful or ugly, they don't matter. What matters is how big your heart is, okay?"

Both smiles broadly and kiss Yoongi's cheeks simultaneously. "We love you, papa."

And Yoongi doesn't desire more. "I love you too, my pups. Now, less talking and more eating."

Sitting on the table, Yoongi feeds them lovingly, all the while, listening to what they did today at school. His heart is having hard time, taking so much happiness in one day.

The Omega watches his Alpha and his pups love-filled moment. His smile vanishes as some thoughts invades his mind: he took the happiness of being a father from Yoongi; he took the happiness of being with a father from Jiyoon and Yoonji. He's the worst person alive.

"Mamma," Yoonji calls, putting an end to Jimin's unnecessary thoughts. "Come here!"

Yoongi smile at his Omega when he sits across him.

"Mamma, Yoongi uncle is not uncle. He's papa," chirps Jiyoon.

Yoongi and Jimin shares a quick wram look before looking at Jiyoon.

"Yes, honey. He's your papa."

"And he's your mate too?"

"Yep! He's my mate too, Yoonji."

"Mamma, will we live in big house with papa?"

Jiyoon's question scares Jimin: he doesn't want to go Seoul and face his nightmare again. He has suffered enough.

"What if papa lives here? Are you happy?"

"Yesh!" Both scream in euphoria, they will live with their father from now on. Yoongi smiles at them then, he looks at his lover. Yoongi's smile vanishes as he sees Jimin pondering about something.

After finishing with them, Jiyoon and Yoonji go to their room to play. Yoongi takes the moment to sit beside Jimin.

"Something's wrong?" He asks softly.

Jimin exhales deeply before looking at Yoongi's worried face.

"I feel very bad for taking you away from your children, taking your rights away, I just"— he shakes his head, closing his eyes as tears fall —"I'm so horrible."

"You're not." Yoongi puts his fingers down to his chin to make the other look at him. Jimin looks at his mate who's smiling lovingly. "You're the best person in this world, the best mother any children can have."

The Alpha makes the Omega sit on his lap, one hand is wrapped around Jimin's waist while another one is caressing tenderly.

"You did everything to save our pups, facing the world all alone. You're the best, Omega, and I'm proud to be your Alpha."

Their lips meet, driving them crazy. It doesn't matter that they've made love not too long ago, they want to feel each other more. They get lost in the kiss so much that they don't notice small footsteps of a small Alpha.

"Mamma! Papa!"

——

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤💜