CHAPTER XV: His children

"Welcome, Yoongi hyung." Jimin grins as he lets the Alpha enter in his house.

"Thank you, Jimin."

Yoongi roams his eyes around and spots Chaeyoung on the couch, eating popcorn while using her phone. He rolls his eyes at her behavior and turns behind to see Jimin.

"She was pain your ass, wasn't she?" He asks, bored.

"Not really," he chuckles. "She was a good company."

"Hm... I see."

He turns around. "Ms. Park Chaeyoung!" He folds his arms over his chest. Chaeyoung quickly whips her head to look at Yoongi's bored expression.

"Oppa!" She gets up shouting. Jimin gulps and averts his gaze, not wanting to see them embracing.

"I missed you much, Yoongs," she pouts.

He breaks the hug and confronts her. "What happened yesterday?" His voice is so deep that the hair of Jimin's neck stands up.

"I... uh... something bad." Yoongi rolls his eyes at the stupid answer.

"I know, but what?"

"Something."

"Something what?" He growls.

Chaeyoung looks at Jimin, mentally telling him to save her from his fucking scary mate.

"Hyung," Jimin calls Yoongi, making his heart skip a beat at the melodious voice.

"Please, sit. I'll bring you something and then, we'll talk about yesterday."

Yoongi can never say no to him so he agrees. He sits on the couch like a gentleman while Chaeyoung sits cross legged with the bowl of popcorn on her lap as she scrolls through the internet.

Jimin quickly prepares tea and French toasts. He puts them on the tray and goes to the living room.

Smiling to his mate, he puts it on the coffee table in front of them. He hands him the cup of tea before sitting next to Chaeyoung.

"Thank you so much, Jimin." Yoongi's voice is so sweet, just like the tea. Chaeyoung takes a toast much to displease the already annoyed Alpha.

"It's so tasty, Oppa," she mumbles, munching on her toast.

"Thank you, Chae." Jimin blushes.

"So... would you like to explain what happened?"

Chaeyoung scoots closer to Jimin due to feeling uncomfortable, Jimin wraps his arms around her waist in a comforting way. Yoongi frowns at their closeness.

"Hyung, uh... Chaeyoung was molested," Jimin utters nervously as he watches Yoongi unreadable face.

"Are you serious?" He mumbles, frowning.

Both Omegas stay quiet as they let their silence speak for them. Chaeyoung looks down as she rests her head on Jimin's shoulder, scooting more closer to the blonde haired.

"Chaeng..." Yoongi whispers. He puts the cup on it's previous place before rubbing his face. He's hurt. He's hurt that he couldn't be there for his friend.

"Are you okay?" He now notices some bruises on her neck.

"I'm fine. Lisa saved me," she mumbles.

"Lisa was there?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah," Jimin answers. "She's actually my neighbor. It's good that she was passing by that alley."

"Oh... how are you, by the way?" He asks looking down at his feet, his voice is quite as if he doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

DESTINY 2 [YOONMIN]✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें