CHAPTER XXXI: Answers

"You can't heal without answers." Unknown.

Jimin's heart beats thousand times per minute, so loud that Yoongi can also hear it in this silent atmosphere. Jimin is beyond scared as why Yoongi has asked this question so suddenly? Did he find out the truth? Who could've told him? It can't be Minho, can it? Is Yoongi's going to hate him more, now that he knows the truth?

"Why are you asking this?" Once he finds his voice, his lips moves in a doddering way.

"Don't answer my question with another question. Just tell me about their father," Yoongi says in a sturdy voice.

"It-it's none of your business." Jimin tries to be strong. "These are my children and only mine."

"This is my business." Yoongi puts his hands inside his leather jacket and steps forward, making the younger move backward. "You're my fated mate, you are my destiny. I loved you more than anything in this world, and you know what's more shitty, is the fact that I still love you like crazy. So mr. Park Jimin, what made you cheat on me like this? Was I not enough for you?"

Jimin's back hits the wall, he has no where to go now, and Yoongi's very close to him. Tears burn in his eyes, but he refuse to let them fall. No, he can't be that weak: he has taken care of his children all alone throughout these years, facing all the obstacles that came. He can't be weak right now.

"Or you liked to whore around?"

The loud sound of smack echoes through the room. Yoongi touches his his cheek that is red now, but he it doesn't hurt as much as when he hears his Omega's loud sob.

"How dare you?" Jimin completely breaks into tears. "How can you say something like that, when you are the one who fooled around after Taehyung left you." Jimin cries tremendously.

After Taehyung left, Yoongi went out of his mind. To get rid off his rage, loneliness, brokenness, he often had one night stands. His actions had effects on Jimin: the Omega would feel physical pain which would, eventually, left him very weak; but the pain used to become unbearable when Yoongi had sex with someone on the time of Jimin's heat. The poor Omega was also admitted to hospital several times.

"And you didn't cheat on me?" Yoongi yells.

"No, I did not. I've always been faithful to you," Jimin answers in the same tone as Yoongi's.

"Oh really, then how come you're parent of two children?"

Jimin opens his mouth to answer but quickly shuts it. He doesn't know how to answer, how to tell Yoongi about his faithfulness.

"What happened, now?" Yoongi asks in a mocking tone. "Has the cat got your tongue, huh? How do explain their existence?"

As more tears escape Jimin's eyes, Yoongi's heart starts to feel pain. The Alpha can't watch his Omega in pain.

Yoongi softly cups Jimin's puffy face in his rough big hand. "Minnie," he whispers gently, afraid that his loud voice can hurt the Omega. "Please... tell me everything you're hiding, I won't say anything. If you don't want to be with me, I'll respect your decision. Tell me, Omega, who's the father of your children?"

Now, it is time. Jimin knows how much his Yoongi still loves him. He can't leave the Alpha in obscurity anymore. He has to give the answers Yoongi deserves.

"You."

As if the sky has broken down on him, he remains wide eyed, having hard time to hold the weight of the truth. He lets go of Jimin's face and stares at him, he doesn't know if he should believe Jimin's word, or maybe his ears are playing with him.