CHAPTER XLVII: Destiny fulfilled

"Everything has been decided since the beginning of the universe." Serendipity, BTS.

"AHH...." Jimin screams his lungs out as he feels another contraction. He feels the same ripping feeling he felt five years ago. Laying in supine position, he grips one of Yoongi's hand tightly, almost digging his nails in it, while his other hand clutches the cushion under his head.

"You're doing great, Minnie," Yoongi encourages his Omega. His heart shatters every Jimin screams, acknowledging how much of pain he is in, and how much of pain he felt during the time of their twins. He strokes Jimin's hair, ignoring the pain that Jimin's nails are causing on his other hand.

"Mr. Park, listen to your mate and try to push harder. You can do it," the doctor in the room also encourages.

"I can't..." Jimin weeps. "It's so painful."

"Of course, you can, my love. You're the most powerful Omega I've ever known." Yoongi continues to embolden. He remembers what he has planned today before the encounter with his grandfather. He knows it will give Jimin the strength he needs. He slowly gets the small box out of his pocket, Jimin pants from exhaustion and looks at Yoongi.

"My love, my mate, my Omega," Yoongi smiles dearly. "You don't know what your presence has brought to me, to my life. I was full of darkness and you enlightened me, and I could never ask for more. But you gave me more: Jiyoon and Yoonji. And now, you're giving me another reason to be happy."

His hands shakes as he opens the blue box, revealing a princess cut diamond. Jimin cries, this time not from the pain he is in, but from the love and happiness.

"I want to spend my entire life with you, and watch together our children growing up, finding mates and then we'll become grandparents. So, Mr. Park Jimin, will you grant me the honor of becoming the happiest person alive? Will you marry me?"

Jimin had thought about being with Yoongi forever when he had the twins. He had thought to go back to Yoongi's arms and explain everything. Though that time wasn't by his side, this time is by his side. He wants the same thing as Yoongi, and he often has thought how would Yoongi propose him. He knows the answer very well and clear.

"Yes, FUCK — NO," Jimin suddenly screams, scaring Yoongi. The Alpha tries to figure what is the answer.

"Uh, Minnie, is it a yes or no?"

Jimin breaths in and out heavily, his whole body reavting to his breath. He looks at Yoongi with red eyes. "YES TO YOU, NO TO THIS FUCKING PAIN."

A joyful Yoongi widens his eyes, he enthusiastically puts the ring on Jimin's small finger.

"GRAB MY HAND, YOONGI," Jimin shouts.

Yoongi quickly holds his hand. "Sorry, but you can do it. I believe in you."

"Mr. Park, you're doing very good. The head of the baby is out a little, would you like to see it, Mr. Min?"

Having lost once the opportunity, Yoongi doesn't want to lose this one. He moves closer, Jimin is still holding one of his hand. He moves his head to see it. The aftermath of his little sneak peek is him making a disgusted face.

"Oh my God, it's so disgusting!"

"Don't call my child disgusting, you're a disgusting Alpha," Jimin replies back to which Yoongi quickly apologizes to him.

As Jimin's cries die, another loud crying is heard. Yoongi's mind freezes as his heart bubbles up with gaiety.

"Do you wish to cut the umbilical cord, Mr. Min?"