CHAPTER XXXVII: Yours forever

Sitting on the bed with his Omega in his arms, the Alpha felt like being on the ninth clouds. Jungkook sometimes asked himself that what was his deed to deserve such beauty as Taehyung.

Things had been going so well since Taehyung explained the reason behind his presence in Busan, then Jimin revealed the real reason behind leaving Yoongi. Both Omegas cried a lot for Yoongi; nothing pains much than the obscurity.

Taehyung had made a beautiful relationship with Yoongi and Jimin's pups, and wondered if he could ever be a mother like Jimin. Even after some of Jimin's family members opposed Jimin's idea of keeping the pups, he stayed strong for his pups and for himself.

Taehyung also talked to Mr. and Mrs. Park, and they were more than glad to have Taehyung back. They could never reject some like Taehyung, knowing how beautiful his heart is.

Two weeks ago, Jungkook, who had been living with Jimin, decided to finally move out. He wanted to live with his Omega, and get closer to him. They had found this house they were currently living one week ago. It wasn't that big, but it was enough for them. Also, the house is not far away from Jimin's, so they could go whenever they want.

It was almost a month that Jungkook and Taehyung reunited, and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to make Taehyung his forever.

Taehyung was rumbling about his day at work when he felt wet kisses on his nap. He abruptly stopped, the hair of his neck stood up, sensing the aroused atmosphere. The Omega closed his eyes as Jungkook started to suck his neck, coming to the point where he would be piercing his canines.

A little moan escaped Taehyung's mouth when Jungkook sucked a hickey, his hands firmly gripped the Omega's waist, bringing him closer. Taehyung cocked his head to a side so that Jungkook could have more space.

"Taehyung," Jungkook breathes out in the Omega's ear. "I want you. All of you, my little Omega."

Taehyung was hot, flustered, and his legs were jelly as desires coursed through him.

"Take me, Alpha. I want you too."

In a heart beat, the Alpha made the Omega's back hit the bed as he hovered over him, and he claimed the Omega's mouth. The Omega moaned into his mouth, his hands moved to the Alpha's hairs, pulling it slightly.

Jungkook's fingers slowly unbuttoned Taehyung's shirt. Then, his mouth made his way to Taehyung's hard, pink nipples. His tongue unleashed, swirled around them, going slowly where his bellybutton was. Taehyung groaned from ecstasy, his hands clutching the cushion under his head, tightly.

Hooking his thumbs into his pants, Jungkook took off along with the boxer. He pressed wet kisses in Taehyung's inner thighs, getting closer to the Omega's aching member.

The Omega screamed - not too loud - when the Alpha took him completely, without any warning. He bobbed his head up and down, slurping everything that came out from the cock.

"Alpha, please," Taehyung begged, the lust consuming his body entirely.

The Alpha let go off the Omega's member. "Please what, Omega?" He teased.

"Make love to me," the Omega breathed out. "I want you inside, make me yours."

Jungkook smirked, standing on his knees. His eyes changed color with the evidence of Taehyung's arousal.

"Undress me, little Omega," Jungkook ordered. Clumsily, Taehyung quickly undressed him, wanting nothing more than unifying himself with his Alpha.

Jungkook pushed down Taehyung against the mattress. The Alpha's next action caught the Omega off guard; he mercilessly shoved his hard length inside Taehyung's mouth.

The Omega choked and gagged several times as the Alpha moved inside and out. Taehyung gripped tightly Jungkook's thighs, his eyes brimmed with tears. His member became red from the arousal, and he wanted nothing more than his Alpha inside him.

Jungkook took out his member when he was on the edge of cumming, he rapidly goes between Taehyung's thighs.

"You're so perfect, Omega." Taehyung's heart fluttered with love as Jungkook complimented.

"I want you inside, Jungkook," Taehyung cried impatiently.

Gazing at him, Jungkook pushed Taehyung's legs apart and hovered over him. He gripped one of his thigh as he sunk into the Omega at sweet slow pace. The Omega moaned loudly as it had been more than three years that he hadn't had sex, just like Jungkook.

"Can I move?" Jungkook asked sweetly, putting his lust aside for a moment.

"Wait," the Omega whispered.

Jungkook did what Taehyung had told him and waits patiently. A few seconds later, Taehyung tells him to move.

A night full of love between them would live forever in their heart, and this night would be the reason of two lives in the future.

——

Hope you enjoyed also this chapter 🤭💜