CHAPTER XXVIII: Consequence

"Everything we do has consequences." Dennis potter

Head leaning against the bathroom's wall, Jimin has his knees close to his chest and arms wrapped around them as the Omega cries his heart out.

The two plastic sticks have just given him the same answer: two red lines on each of them.

"This cannot be happening," he cries tremendously at his broken fate. He already went to this phase which was the hardest task of his life; now, he has to go through the same thing again.

It's been two weeks since he left Seoul. When Jin came to leave Jiyoon and Yoonji in the penthouse, Jimin gave him a small smile and said goodbye. Little did Jin knew, Jimin was leaving him and Seoul again that day without saying anything to anyone.

Now, a mateless Omega, who has already a scattered life, receives another twist of fate.

"What am I suppose to do?" He sobs like a baby. He has just broken bond with his mate, and he definitely isn't ready for another heartache. He has to withdraw another child from its father. His heart can't take that much.

After another ten minutes of crying, he gets up. He throws the pregnancy tests on the dustbin before going to his bedroom.

He sits on the edge of bad looks at the wall yonderly; he can't think anything; his mind is totally numb as well as his heart.

He grabs his phone from the bed and calls Taehyung. He brings the phone to his ear and waits for the other to pick up the call.

"Hi, how are you, Jiminie?" The younger softly asks.

"I don't know," the older mumbles. "I don't know what to feel." He sobs.

"Jiminie, what happened? Is everything okay?" Asks Taehyung, concerned.

"No," Jimin completely breaks in to cries. "I'm not okay. Nothing is okay."

The heart shattering sobs make Taehyung's tears fall immediately. He quickly leaves his house and makes his way to Jimin's.

Taehyung runs his long fingers through Jimin's soft block. Lying on the bed, Jimin has his head on Taehyung's chest as he's exhausted from the crying.

Explaining everything to his best friend first has helped the pain to go down a little, Taehyung has given him all the support Jimin needs.

Jungkook stands quietly, leaning next to the door while Lisa sits on the chair, head hangs low and her arms crossed over her chest.

The two Alphas have arrived not to long ago, and they're still trying to digest the unpredictable food Taehyung has served on behalf of Jimin.

"What are you gonna do, hyung?" Jungkook mutters quietly.

Jimin slowly gazes him, the sadness in his brother eyes breaks Jungkook more. "What do you mean?" He asks in a feeble voice.

Jungkook nibbles his lips, contemplating whether he should explain his question or not.

"Um... do you want to get aborted or keep the baby?" He somehow feels ashamed of his own question as a voice in him tells him that it's a wrong question to ask an Omega.

"How could you say this, Jungkook?" Taehyung scolds, Jimin clutches Taehyung's shirt, scared of the question.

When he was pregnant with Jiyoon and Yoonji, only his parents supported him, his other family members suggested him to get an abortion. It felt like a dangerous tornado attacked him when everyons turned their backs on Jimin and his family.

"You're telling an Omega to give up on his baby! Are you insane?"

"N-no, I didn't mean it. I meant can Jimin hyung take care of another baby? Is he mentally, emotionally stable? He has no support from his mate," Jungkook justifies himself.

"I c-can," Jimin answers, however, there are some insecurities in his voice as well as in himself. He hasn't move on from the pain of being mateless, but he cannot let his pup gets affected by his misery.

"I can take care of this pup and other two," he says sternly this time. "I am strong enough for them; they don't need their father."

"Oppa," Lisa gets up from his seat. "You don't need to worry. We'll support you every way. Please, do not hesitate to ask anything."

Jimin sits up and shows her a small smile but sweet one. He really is thankful to his life to still have some people who loves him.

"Hyung, I'm sorry to ask the question. But of course, like Lisa said, we'll always support you and do every possible thing."

"Thank you, Kookie."

Taehyung stays quiet as he's brooding about something. He gets off from the bed and decides to asks Jimin the question.

"Are you not going to tell Yoongi hyung anything?"

Other three people look at the young Omega in disbelief as if Taehyung has gone crazy, but Taehyung knows that his question is important and needs to be answered.

"There's nothing to tell him. We're nothing now," answers Jimin, bitterly but deep inside, he knows how much it hurts.

"What do you mean? It's his baby, Jiyoon and Yoonji are his blood. He deserves to know that." Desperation laces in Taehyung's voice.

"Baby, you know why we can't tell Yoongi. All we're doing is to keep the pups and Jimin hyung safe," Jungkook reminds his mate the real reason.

"Yes I remember, but think again, Yoongi hyung can help us, if he finds out the real reason."

"It's late, oppa. He won't be doing anything; he's engaged and he's gonna marry soon." Lisa hasn't moved from the day when she found out Chaeyoung's engagement.

"C'mon, Lisa. Your mate is going to get married against her will, and you're here doing nothing." As the time passes, Taehyung gets more and more frustrated.

"What is she supposed to do, Taehyung?" Jimin asks, annoyed.

"Fight. Fight for love. please guys, don't give up on them. Don't give up on your loves."

——

Yay! We're gonna have another baby😻😻

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤

⚫What do you think of Taehyung's words?

💜💜