CHAPTER XLVI: End of storm

Yoongi has gone crazy. The photo he has received twenty minutes ago has made him crazy. He curses himself to let Jimin and Taehyung go out, his little mate is supposed to be on the bed since this week is his due date, but he's in agony along with his unborn child.

He stops his car in front of Jungkook, who has been waiting for him, and they both drive off. Jungkook has red eyes due to fury. Both are so enraged that if something bad happens to their mates, they won't hesitate to burn the culprits alive.

Like they were told, they arrive at the abandoned mill without anyone's acknowledge. They toughen their hearts as they go inside, mentally preparing themselves for the future.

They are welcomed by four men, all of them wearing black suits. The men look at each other, smirking before taking them to the main place where the others are.

The two Alphas eyes fall on their little, vulnerable Omegas. Hearts scattering into pieces, it takes every power in them not to run to their mates and hide them from the world.

Jimin smells Yoongi's scent in the air, his Omega is in peace now, perceiving that he's safe now, that his baby is safe now.

On the other hand, Taehyung looks at Jungkook. Even in this vulnerable state, Taehyung forces a trembling smile, letting his Alpha acknowledge that how much he believes that Jungkook will save him.

Then, the Alphas gazes fall on the three people behind Byungho, and their blood runs cold. Jungkook swears to himself that if these people have done anything wrong with his mate already, he's going bath in their blood.

"My sweet little grandson," Byungho calls Yoongi in a mocking tone. He hates Yoongi just as much he hates Seohyun.

Yoongi's blood boils seeing the stupid face of his grandfather — much like his father, je doesn't even like to be related to Byungho.

"Why did you do this?" He growls in a low tone. His glare of a tiger doesn't bother Byungho as he has his men around them.

"This?" He asks innocently, looking at the two Omegas. "Oh, it's because they ruined everything, don't you think so, Yoongi?" His fake innocent enrages Yoongi more.

"No... they didn't ruin anything, they never did," Yoongi snarls back. "If anything, they teach me love."

"They took you away from knowing what wealth can do."

"They taught me the world that is beyond thia fucking wealth. You are the one who ruined everything."

"You're raising your against your grandfather, huh? Such a disrespectful brat!"

Yoongi scoffs. "Do you think you deserve respect?" He questions sarcastically. "What have you done to get respect? Nothing. I respect the ones who deserve it, and someone like you deserves hate."

"So this is how Seohyun and Jihye raised you?"

"My parents raised me to be a better man, they also taught who are the ones to be respected."

Byungho clenches his fists. "What your father didn't tell you about me is that I know how to make someone respect me." He looks at his left side and nods, looking at the leader of other goons.

Yoongi and Jungkook prepare themselves, acknowledging their movements. Taehyung widens his eyes, understanding what is happening.

"No, please. Don't hurt them," he begs. Jimin, who has heard Taehyung, guesses that something bad is about to happen. He prays for everyone's well being.

"No, sweet," Sujei smirks. "They are not going to hurt them, they will just teach those brats some good lessons."

The hate towards him mother bubbles up. "I HATE YOU... SO FUCKING MUCH."