CHAPTER XXI: Distance between hearts

"Real love isn't easy, and easy love isn't real." Unknown

The room is very quiet. Yoongi's sharp eyes get locked with Jimin's doe eyes. Their heartbeats stop simultaneously for seconds. The Omega finds the Alpha's lap oddly comfortable; Jimin blushes crimson because of the position and because of his thought. Yoongi's veiny hand around his waist helps the Omega's temperature to rise up. As if Cupid has hit them again with his powerful arrow, they lose their mind while staring at each other.

"You two look vewy cute together," Jiyoon comments. Yoongi and Jimin comes out from their tracks and avert their eyes.

"No, mamma, don't get up." Jiyoon says sternly as Jimin was about to get up.

"Yeah, stay like me and Lisa, Oppas. You look newly wedded couple."

"I — er..."

"Mamma!" Yoonji comes out in the living holding a photo. "look what I found." She happily shows the photo to his brother.

"Wow! You look so pretty, mamma!" Jiyoon exclaims.

Jimin wears a confused look. "What is this, babies?"

Jiyoon gives the photo to Jimin. The Omega softens his eyes as stare at the picture. It's him. He was very happy at that moment; his smile is the proof of his happiness. His face is shining like a diamond, and the pink hair gives him perfect look.

He hasn't seen any pictures of him in the house; perhaps, Yoongi has hidden them, just like his pain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He hasn't seen any pictures of him in the house; perhaps, Yoongi has hidden them, just like his pain.

Lisa and Chaeyoung perk at the photo and comment to each other about Jimin's perfect visual.

Yoongi is not focused on anything but himself. He's having a problem; why shouldn't he have the problem when his Omega's perfect, thick and round ass is right above his dick. He's afraid his friend will wake up.

"Mamma, why are you sitting on uncle's lap?"

"They look cute together, right Yoonji?"

"Yes. They look like Disney prince and princess."

The children's talk make Jimin realize that he's still on Yoongi's lap. Taking a long breath, he quickly gets up and apologizes to Yoongi.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. I didn't intend to–"

"It's okay, Jiminie. It's not your fault."

Yoongi doesn't add anything else and quickly goes to the guest room. Jimin thinks Yoongi hated Jimin's touch and breaks down internally.

He takes Jiyoon and Yoonji to the bathroom so they could brush their teeth. Lisa and Chaeyoung watch the drama quietly.

"Do you think Yoongi hated Jimin's touch?"

"Of course not, baby. He loved it," Chaeyoung replies.

"So why did he go away like this?"

"He's maybe taking care of his friend." The Omega smirks.