CHAPTER XXXII: Yours

Yoongi's big hands roams around Jimin's needy body, all his veins are showing, while the Omega has a soft grip on the Alpha's hair as they let their dance slowly together.

The heat inside Jimin's room increases as Jimin lets out a small moan, driving his mate crazy. A groan escapes from Yoongi as Jimin starts to grind in need.

They let go of each other and looks into each other's eyes: the Alpha sees his mate who wants nothing but love and care; the Omega sees his mate who has nothing but love and care.

"I love you, my mate," Yoongi mutters against Jimin's lips, sparking tons of butterflies inside Jimin's stomach.

"I love you too, my mate."

Jimin pulls him deeper into another kiss, sucking harder and harder, swirling round and round. Yoongi lets him win, knowing the desperation, the longing of the Omega.

Slowly, Jimin goes down to his neck, marking his mate as he wants the world to know that the Alpha belongs to him. He unbottons Yoongi's shirt, wanting to suck his nipples.

Yoongi moans in pleasure, letting his head fall on the cushion. Jimin sits up on his thighs, watching the lust and love in Yoongi's eyes. The younger takes off his long-sleeved t-shirt, showing the eesome view.

He takes off Yoongi's belt, then he unbottons and unzips his jeans. Pulling down to Yoongi's thighs along with his boxers, Jimin sets free Yoongi's rock-hard member.

Taking it in his hand, Jimin leans down to give it a lick. Yoongi groans by the action, closing his eyes as Jimin continues. Jimin twirls his tongue around the member, feeling Yoongi's thighs tensing beneath his small hands. Jimin decides to go deeper until it hits the back of his throat, and then to the front again.

"Fuck... baby, you're so good," Yoongi breathes. "Feels amazing."

Jimin takes in the compliment, sucking harder and faster. Precum drips from Yoongi's cock, and Jimin swallows it happily.

"Minnie, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," Yoongi groans, having soft grip of Jimin's hair.

Jimin doesn't stop; he pushes even harder until he feels Yoongi shooting his cum inside his mouth. Jimin tries to swallow as much as possible, having the taste of coffee and mint chocolate after all these years.

Jimin sits back, looking at the man beneath him. He wants the same pleasure, and the man beneath him knows it just right. He flips them over, having Jimin beneath him now.

He doesn't waste any time to undress the Omega naked. He spends no time to attack Jimin's neck sweetly, leaving blue and purple marks; the world needs to know that Jimin belongs to him and only him. His eyes turn red for some seconds when his mouth makes contact with Jimin's scent gland. This is the place where he will place his fangs thus making the Omega his. The thought brings so much euphoria to him.

He leans up, satisfied with all the hickeys. His hands run down Jimin's body and over Jimin's nipples, pinching them softly. He leans down again, kissing every inch of Jimin's chest, stomach down to his crotch.

Jimin moans. He doesn't like that much teasing. He wants more.

"Alpha, please me," he breathes. His eyes are hazy.

Yoongi looks at him. "Sure, my Omega."

Yoongi connects their lips together, delightful. Jimin instinctively wraps his arms and legs around his Alpha.

Yoongi swallows the groan from his Omega when he enters his long finger inside him. He thrusts some times before adding another one. He stretches Jimin good before putting the tip of his length in his entrance.

Breaking the kiss, they stare at each other deeply. "Do you trust me, Omega?" He whispers.

Jimin place a hand on his cheek. "More than anything, Alpha."

Closing their eyes, they let their foreheads meet when Yoongi enter inside him. Both moan from pleasure, Yoongi takes some minutes, letting Jimin adjust his size, before moving.

The rythm is slow and full of rapture: they're making love. After all these years, they're feeling each other, and they have no rush to finish it quickly. They're not looking for making each other cum, but to feel each other's love.

"Hyung, I love you," Jimin mutters in pure glee.

"I love you too, my love."

"Hyung, please... make me yours," Jimin cries as Yoongi hits his prostate.

The Alpha shows his canines, eyes turning red as he pierces them in his scent gland, tasting his blood.

"Alpha, I'm cumming." Jimin doesn't last another two seconds after saying it, he shoots all his load all over their stomachs and chest. After a few more thrusts, Yoongi also releases his semen, filling the Omega.

Jimin pants, trying to slow his breathing, his heart thumping like a maniac. Yoongi has his forehead pressed against his mate, his eyes closed.

Opening his eyes, Yoongi kiss Jimin as he pulls himself out. Their minds are a mess now, so their hearts are in control of their thinking.

"You're more beautiful than ever," Yoongi mumbles. Yoongi lies down beside Jimin and pulls him closer to his chest.

"Hyung," Jimin calls, tired.

"Hmm... what?"

"'M sleepy." He nuzzles close to Yoongi's chest.

"Then, rest well, sweetheart," Yoongi answers, running his fingers soothingly through Jimin's hair.

"The pups!"

"What about our pups?" It still feels so surreal to Yoongi.

"I haven't cooked their lunch, and I'm tired now."

"Don't worry. I'm gonna do it, you just sleep."

"I also haven't done the laundry."

"I'll do it."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Suddenly, Jimin yelps as he feels Yoongi's member penetrating his sore hole. The Omega looks at his Alpha, angry for the unexpected thing.

"What! I just wanna close to my Omega." Jimin rolls his eyes, not saying anything: it's not like that he doesn't like it; in fact, he's happy to feel his mate inside.

"I love you, Yoongi hyung."

"I love you more, Jimin."

--

Hey, I'm back before you knew it!! LOL

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😉

Do let me know your opinions.

❤💜