CHAPTER XXXVI: Into your arms

Seoul had been kind to Taehyung: he was born there, he had lived with his grandmother there for such a long, he met Yoongi there, and he finished his study there.

However, he was here in Busan with lots of pain in his heart: the pain of leaving his bestfriend. Only he knows how much strength it took him to ignore Yoongi when he was on his knees, begging the Omega to not to go. It had made him realize how lucky he had been to have someone like Yoongi in his life, it had made him ask Jimin again about his deed.

He finished with his last order before going out of the bar. He'd been working here for two months, and he was more than thankful for it. At least, he was able to fill his stomach. When he came here two months ago, he had no idea how he got so lucky and found a place with such a cheap cost. The house wasn't that big, but he wasn't greedy for more.

Walking on the street under the dark navy blue sky with small shining stars made his heart clench. He missed his mate. He wanted Jungkook more than anything, and he wonders if Jungkook remembered him or not.

"Where are you going, beautiful Omega?" A deep voice frightened him from behind. He turned to see three horny Alphas had been following him, but he didn't notice them before as he was submerged in his misery.

"Who are you?" He tried to act tough.

"You know... pretty Omegas like you shouldn't be roaming around like this, "the one who stands in the middle says.

"Leave me alone," he yelled.

"Do you think we're gonna listen to you?" The same Alpha chuckles.

"What d-do you want?" His voice shaky.

"You, my sweet pie."

Taehyung heart leaped in his throat as the Alphas took steps forward toward him. Taehyung quickly turned around and run for his dear life. Sweat dripped down from his forehead as their footsteps was loud and closer to Taehyung. Working all day, he didn't have much energy to run faster than his current pace.

He yelled when one of them caught his arm. He tried to set himself free but it was useless as it was three powerful Alpha and he was a weak Omega.

"Please," Taehyung cried. "Leave me. What did I do?"

"Why are you crying, sweetie?" The one who hold him asks with fake innocence. "We're just going to make you feel good."

"N-no. Someone, please, help me..." he utters but there was no one who can hear his weak voice.

"No one is here to save you, you dumb," the blond, who didn't say anything, grumbled.

The brown haired Alpha, who was holding Taehyung, threw him on the ground. He yelped when his elbow hit a rock. They laugh at his helplessness, but it wouldn't last too long. When the blond approached him, he heard a loud scream that came from his friend. Taehyung, who had his eyes closed waiting for a miracle, opened his eyes as a captivating scent caught his nostril.

His mate.

All his fear faded in an instant; he knows he's safe now.

Jungkook changed a lot. His then blond hair was black, his body was more sculpted, his jaw was sharper than before, but one thing that didn't change, and would never change was his love for his beloved mate.

Taehyung slided back with the help of his hands until his back hit a tree. He watched Jungkook fighting the three Alphas effortlessly. Jungkook was fighting for him.

"Now, get lost. If I ever see you again, it won't be good for any of you," Jungkook husked out, his voice sending shivers through Taehyung's body.

Jungkook then turned toward Taehyung, the rage in his eyes died instantly as confusion and softness raised. Taehyung stood up when Jungkook approached him, his heart beating loudly in his ears seeing his Alpha after so three years.