CHAPTER XIV: It's okay to cry

"It's okay to cry. There's no reason to hold back." Fuyumi Soryo

-

Jimin cups the little Omega's face, wiping the tears away with his thumbs. She hiccups, and Jimin kisses her forehead. He remembers his conversation with Lisa; somewhere, deep inside his heart, he feels something is wrong, that it isn't what it looks like, that Chaeyoung had reason to betray her mate, just like him.

"I reassure you, we have nothing between us. Lisa loves you to much to move on that easily."

Chaeyoung closes her eyes, leaning in the touch, feeling the softness of his words, taking in the love radiating from him.

"You should finish eating, you're face looks so pale," he smiles.

"I don't feel like eating,"she mumbles.

"Shh... don't say anything." He lets go of her face and takes her plate. Gently, he starts to feed her with his hand.

"You look like a chipmunk, you know?" Jimin giggles, and see a ghost of a smile on her face.

"Good girl," Jimin compliments as Chaeyoung finishes her food. Then, he picks the two plates and goes to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung stares at him as he washes the dishes. He's a very lovely guy with heart of gold, and right now, she refuse to believe that he can cheat on someone.

No! There must be something else that made him took that step, just like I had.

"Why are you crying now, Rosé - I mean Chaeyoung?" Jimin panics as Chaeyoung's eyes let the water escape.

She gets up from her seat and wipes the tears. "I'm sorry. I j-just-" she finds it hard to make a sentence. She rests her ead on his chest as he wraps his arms around her.

"I never had this," she mumbles, broken.

"Never had what?"

"This kind of love. My father is always busy with his work and when he's home, he always talk about her Alpha daughter. My mother is also busy about bragging about herself to her friends. No one cared about me." She pauses remembering her sad moments. How much she would feel broken and lonely every time her school friends would talk about their family. They weren't rich like her, but they were happy.

She raises her head to meet with the sympathetic eyes of Jimin. "You, being a stranger to me, showed me love, fed me with your hands. No one of my family members ever bothered to even call me in the dining room; the maids would always do that."

Jimin feels sorry for the little Omega for facing so much cruelty. He presses their foreheads together and mutters: "you're not alone, I'm with you. Remember, you're always loved."

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"

They depart as Jimin hears the arrival of the school bus. Jimin tells her to wait here as he goes to open the door for his children.

"Mamma!" Both jump in his arms as Jimin kneels in front of them. Jimin forgets every time his tension when he feels the brightness of his children.

"How was the days, babies?" Jimin looks at their gummy smiles.

"Fine. Mamma, look! Uncle gave me and Jiyoon chocolate!" They show him the chocolates, and Jimin remembers that these are the chocolate Yoongi would always buy for him back then.

He met them.

Jiyoon flashes crimson when he notices her. He peeks behind Jimin to see the beautiful lady standing there. Jiyoon narrows his eyes as he spots bruises on her neck, but nonetheless, he still thinks that she's one of the beautiful lady he has ever met.