CHAPTER XLIII: Together

Tracking his father's phone, Yoongi arrives at a graveyard. It's already eight in the evening and his father has gone for too long. Mrs. Min has been worried sick, so Yoongi tracked his phone. He was utterly surprised that the phone was on a graveyard.

Standing in front of the graveyard gate, Yoongi prepares himself for what is waiting for him inside. He walks in with his phone in his hand watching where his father's phone is. After five minutes, he finds his father.

Seohyun is sitting cross legged in front of three gravestones, his eyes are swollen from the weeping he did for two hours. He often comes here when he feels the need or maybe he just wants to visit them. The graves of his mother, his lover along with his first child, and his second child.

Yoongi stands behind him, quietly. His father is so much wretched, and he is not able to do anything. How can he be a ideal father when he's not even good son?

He slowly sits down on his knees and puts a hand on his father's shoulder. He has never loved his father this much as today, and he wants to voice it.

"They are in a better place now, they're watching you from the sky." He gently rubs Seohyun's back as he tries to make his father feel better.

"They are," Seohyun admits groggily.

"Dad, let's go home. Everyone is waiting for you."

Without saying anything, Seohyun gets up, following by his son. Yoongi holds his hand as they make their way out, it feels so strange to them to hold each other's hand but at the same time, it refresh some of the memories they have when Yoongi was a child. Seohyun would sometimes take him to a park holding his hand just like now.

They sit on the car, and Yoongi drives off. Yoongi puts a relaxing song on the radio, Seohyun leans back on the sit.

"You know," Seohyun starts. "Hwanjoon wanted to name our child Yoongi." Seohyun takes a trip down memory lane, he did name his Yoongi, but he is not theirs.

"I'm sure he's happy for you, and now, someone's waiting for you - I mean someone has been waiting for you as long as I remember."

Seohyun chuckles, and Yoongi smiles watching the ghost of smile in his father's lips. They arrive at their home, and Yoongi parks the car. They enter the house where everyone is sitting on the sofas; Jungkook is sitting with his zoned out Omega on his lap, while Jimin is sitting with Jihye resting her head on his chest as he strokes her head, tenderly.

Jihye abruptly lifts her head as the strong scent of her husband kisses her nostril, everyone looks at the main door's direction and they are here. Jihye runs to her husband, her worried self finds reassurance as her hands subconsciously cup his cheek.

"Are you okay?" She cries. "Where have you been? I've been so worried, at least you should've told me anything."

Yoongi goes next to Jimin and wraps his hands around his Omega. The blond haired boy feel so much at ease feeling his lover's presence.

Jihye realizes their position and Seohyun's gaze on her. She flushes beet red and looks down. She slowly brings her hands down but Seohyun catches one of her hand.

They look at each other's eyes again. Seohyun feels guilty that after so many years, he hasn't been able to move on. He has been in love with his mate that he has forgotten how to love after Hwanjoon's death.

Today, he wants to move on. He wants to give the woman in front of him her rights. He wants to give her everything she deserves. He wants to give her the love she was withdrawn.

"Jihye." For the first time, the woman hears her name to be called with so much affection from his husband mouth.

"I've been cold to you since the day one, even after we had kids together. I had to hide about our Omega's death because I knew you wouldn't be able to bear the pain. I never showed you, but I respect you... respect everything you do." Seohyun takes a long breath before continuing, "I guess it's time to move on from past. Jihye, I never told you but I love you."

This is all Jihye has always wanted. Nothing more. And she got it. Seohyun slowly leans in and pressed their lips together, this is their first kiss after their marriage - they had shared their first kiss on their wedding day.

The two couples clap their hands in happiness, Yoongi is in pure glee: he has always wanted his parents to be happy together.

Seohyun departs and wipes her tears. "We've cried enough, it's time for joy."

He goes to Yoongi and Jimin, in order to get joy, he must ask forgiveness.

"Yoongi, my son, I do love you," Seohyun says with a fatherly voice. Yoongi doesn't let him say anything else, he embraces his father like there's no tomorrow.

Seohyun takes a breath of tenderness, smiling. He also invites Jimin which the Omega gladly accept.

"I knew you had Yoongi's children with you, so it was my responsibility to lessen your hardship. And I did everything I could, Jimin. I apologize for everything you've been through."

Jimin understands what Seohyun is referring to. He tightens his grip and cries harder, silently. After returning to Busan, he quickly got job at a cafe and he was very well paid. When he had to let go off the job because of his due date was nearing and also he was busy taking care of himself and college, two man appeared and told him to try lottery - which he won. The amount of money was enough for him to not work for some months. He got his first house after the birth of his twins which looked more expensive than the money he had paid to buy it. Seohyun did everything he could.

"You have nothing to apologize for, dad. I'm lucky to have you." They break the embrace.

"I'm lucky to have you in my family, Jimin." Seohyun presses a kiss on his forehead.

Next, he goes to Taehyung. The little Omega looks at him As if he's looking at his father - a father he ha always desired.

"Taehyung, I need to apologize to you, too-"

"No, please," he mutters, his voice hitches. "You've done so much for me. I wouldn't be able to be with my mate if there weren't you. You saved me from my monstrous family, I couldn't ask for more."

Seohyun takes the trembling boy in his arms, he feels as if he has just embraced his late Omega son. He loves Taehyung a lot, and he's ready to give Taehyung what the little one has been craving for.

Jihye comes and takes one of Seohyun's hand, they look at each other, agreeing silently with their decision. Jihye puts her hand on Taehyung's cheek, staring at him adoringly like a mother.

"Honey, from now on... you have a new family other than the one you created with Jungkook." She looks the young Alpha and smiles before looking at Taehyung.

"I'm your mother."

"And I'm your father."

Taehyung embrace his new parents, the atmosphere is so full of love and care. Jungkook eyes water, seeing his Omega finally getting what he has always wanted.

Seohyun invites everyone in the room to join the embrace. He feels complete; the broken pieces of his shattered heard have finally attached with the glue of unbreakable love.

Backing from the hug, everyone wipes the little bit of tears that are in their eyes. Taehyung still sticks by Seohyun's side and hugs his waist.

"I can't believe that I would see this day," Seohyun expresses. "I'm so happy."

"You merited this happiness, jagi. No more sadness from now on."

"Yeah... I also can't believe I'm already a grandfather of four and one is on its way to come in this world, and I haven't reached my 47th birthday yet," Seohyun finally cracks a joke which earns laughter from all except one person.

"You're turning 47 next month."

"And not only one is on its way, but two," Taehyung says innocently, earning confusion.

"What do you mean, baby?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung smiles sheepishly. "Baby, congratulations! You're becoming papa for the third time."

Jungkook widens his eyes like hawk.

--

WE'RE HAVING TWO BABIES. YAY🥳🥳