CHAPTER XXIV: Dance the night away

It feels good to be together with you. I like dancing together with you." Just dance, BTS

Today is a big day for the dance students. Today is the competition day, and no one is more anxious than the students. The teachers try their best to encourage their respective classes and tell them to do their best.

"Alright class, you just need to believe in yourself. That's it. I know you can do it," Jimin encourages his students; some are very anxious but trying their best to stay calm; some are really excited to show their performance.

Currently, it's time for hip-hop genre performances, so Jimin goes out of the dressing room to see his friends.

His friends, their children, his children and Yoongi are waiting in backstage. Jimin smiles at them as he approaches.

"Hi, how are you all?"

"We're fine. Are your students okay? Or they're nervous?" Asks Jin, smiling.

"Some are nervous and some are happy to perform."

"Oh, when will your group perform?" Asks an Alpha girl, unfamiliar to Jimin. In fact, he has just noticed her presence.

"After hip-hop genre. By the way, I don't recognize you, have we met before?" He kindly asks.

"No, we haven't actually met before," she grins. Her facial structure is very similar to Jin, who is standing next to her.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo," she extends her hands to shake. "Kim Seokjin's younger sister."

"Oh - nice to meet you," Jimin accepts the handshake. "Park Jimin."

"Yeah, I have heard a lot about you."

"I hope you heard good things," he laughs.

"Jin hyung, where's Namjoon hyung?" Jimin looks around. "He's not coming?"

Jin huffs. "I told that big brain about the competition, but a fricking client of mine is going to book our restaurant for his employees, so they're discussing about business crap."

"Ah, okay."

"Uh, Jimin, did you know where Chaeyoung is? I haven't seen her since yesterday."

Jimin's heart clenches as he recalls yesterday's chapter. He hasn't talked to Yoongi about anything, he is afraid that if he says something, it will cause a huge issue.

"Um — she's with Lisa, they went to Chaeyoung's appartment."

In reality, he's more concerned about the girls more than anyone. He has tried to call them many times, but no one has answered. Not even once.

"Jiminie," Hoseok calls him. "Are you okay? You look a little worried."

Jimin smiles nervously. "I was just thinking about my students' performance."

"Don't worry, Jimin. You were the teacher so they'll gonna rock!"

"I hope so."

The pop song has made the young dancers' bodies move smoothly. Their flexibility, charisma and great teamwork have earned them so much love from the audience, thus winning the first place in contemporary dance.

No one is more happy than Jimin as the teacher knows how hard his students worked.

In this happy moment, Jin invites the students for tonight's dinner in his restaurant, totally free. The students cheer in excitement as they know that the Kim's restaurant is one of the most famous restaurant in Seoul.

"Sir, are you also coming with us?" Jennie asks Jimin. Jennie is a very sweet Omega who always care for everyone.

"Yes, Jennie. Go with your class, I'm joining you," he simply answers. Jimin has always admired her as a person. She's sometimes very sweet that it can be harmful to herself. He deeply wishes her to get a sweet Alpha, just like her.

"Okay." She joins her class, all while thinking about the scent that is present in the room. She has first smelled the scent when Jimin came to them to wish the class luck before their performance.

Now, the scent has become a little as well as her curiosity. She looks around but doesn't find anyone special.

"Jen, let's go. We're going to the restaurant." One of her classmate drags her out, but she doesn't feel like going. All she wants is to learn about the scent.

Suddenly, a very beautiful looking Alpha stands in front of her eyes, and she understands everything. Their eyes met, everything stops.

Jennie's heart hammers against her ribcage, he cheeks flame up as the Alpha approaches her.

"Hello, my beautiful mate," Jisoo husks out.

"Hi, Alpha."

Jisoo smiles her heart out and extends her hand. Shy, Jennie takes her hand. Butterflies are born in their stomachs, making them feel cozy, warm and full of affection.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Kim Jennie."

"We have similar surname I see. I'm Kim Jisoo."

Jisoo removes a strand of hair from her face. Jennie's breath hitches from the closeness they share at the current moment.

"Would you like to go somewhere with me? Or are you busy?"

The noises in the background are irritating Jisso as she wants to spend some times with her newly found mate.

"I'm not busy."

"Great."

The night goes sweetly, the couple roams around the city, hand in hand, feeling complete.

——

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤