CHAPTER IV: Coincidence?

"Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth." — Jacqueline Winspear

"You grumpy cat, why are you always lazy?" Chaeyoung growls at Yoongi, who's walking lazily beside her as they walk out of the private jet.

They see a black Audi SUV waiting for them. Yoongi climbs in the passenger seat while Chaeyoung sits behind. The driver then starts the engine. Yoongi switches on the MP3 player. The sweet voice of John Waite pleases their ear, and Chaeyoung sings along with the lyrics.

"Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath."

Yoongi smiles at Chaeyoung through the rearview mirror, who has her eyes closed, just feeling the music.

"And I'm wondering why you left
And there's a strom that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight."

The lyrics pierces into Yoongi's heart, reminding him of his beautiful moments with his mate.

The car stops in front of a house. The house is small yet expensive; it has an interior swimming pool, a beautiful fountain in the backyard, and the interior is designed aesthetically.

"The biggest room is mine!" Chaeyoung shouts, entering the house. Yoongi chuckles slightly. Sometimes, he finds it difficult to believe that Chaeyoung is 21 years old. She always acts like a 13 year old teen.

The driver leaves after putting down their two lagguages. They go to their respective rooms and start to unpack their belongings.

While unpacking, Yoongi pulls out a set of headphones — it was his first Valentine's gift from his mate.

He's treasured these headphones for years, and he's gonna keep it forever. He shakes all the memories off before going downstairs.

He prepares a simple dinner for both of them. Next, he calls Chaeyoung, and both have dinner, talking and giggling about some random stuff.

As Yoongi lies in his bed, he turns his side and faces the window; the bright moon shining above him, but he mocks at it mentally; the moon's beautiful cannot be compared with his.

I still love you.

"What should I buy?" Chaeyoung whines, unable to decide between two frocks.

They've been in the shopping mall for 2 hours now, and Yoongi is getting more annoyed. He mentally curses the shop assistant every time he shows a new kind of dress. He even mentally groans at himself for coming with Chaeyoung.

Sometimes, he doesn't understand the ladies; they look around all the shops just to buy a few things.

"Chaeyoung, we have already bought a lot of things. What else do you wanna buy this for?" He tries to calm his inner wolf.

"Oppa, these bags are for my friend, her family, and groom's family. I didn't buy anything for me, though."

She looks with puppy eyes, making his eyes roll backward. He doesn't make any other comments, Just let her do whatever she wants.

After another 30 minutes, they finally leave the place. They have come in the shopping mall on foot, so after the shopping, they decide to roam around a little.

"Oppa, look!" Squeaking, Chaeyoung points at a wild cat with her fingers. Yoongi, who's holding 3 bags in each hand, frowns.

"It's a wild cat. What's so special in it?"

"He might be your relative." Chaeyoung finds an opportunity to play with Yoongi.

"Really?" He rolls his eyes. "Do you think it's funny?"