CHAPTER XXXV: Bestfriends

Last night was miraculous. Having his mate and his pups in his arms felt like being in wonderland.

Today, after breakfast, Jimin announces that he needs to go to the supermarket, and Yoongi says that he would love tag along. Since they can't leave Jiyoon and Yoonji alone, they also decide to take them, thus the whole family goes to the supermarket.

Jiyoon sit on the cart while Yoonji is in Yoongi's arms. Three of them talk about some silly things while Jimin puts the necessary items in the cart.

"Mamma, can we buy chocolates?" Yoonji looks at Jimin with doe eyes. Jimin rolls his before putting a small packet of chocolate bar in the cart. Then, Jimin puts the cart aside and goes to buy some seafood from the fridge.

Yoonji gets attracted by a beautiful chocolate cover. "Papa, is thish chocolate tasty?"

Yoongi looks at the chocolate, needless to say this chocolates are tasty as well as expensive. After all, this chocolates belong to GODIVA chocolatier company.

"Yep, it's very tasty. Do you want it?" Yoongi asks, smiling.

"But it's big."

"So what, Jiyoon. You want it and papa will give you." Yoongi picks a box and put it in the cart.

"Papa, mamma never buy big chocolate because we are not rich; these are only for rich people." Nothing can shatter Yoongi's heart more than knowing that he's living a luxurious life whilst his mate an his children are struggling. God, he hates himself so much.

He looks in front of him where Jimin is standing, ashamed. He has heard what Jiyoon has told Yoongi, and apparently, he's blaming himself for not being able to provide the life his children deserve.

Yoongi puts the chocolate two boxes of chocolate, the children celebrate it cutely as it's the first time they'll be tasting something expensive. Jimin puts the seafood, still not being able to meet Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi, understanding his Omega very well, grabs his chin softly and presses their lips together in a kiss that is sweet as the chocolate. Jimin can feel that Yoongi's trying to say how sorry he is for not being able to be in his side, how guilty he feels for letting them be in such situation.

"Mamma, papa, you rweally look like Disney prince and princess," Yoonji giggles. Both of them pull apart with Jimin having pink cheeks.

"Your mamma is more beautiful than any Disney princess, honey," Yoongi replies to the girl and give her an eskimo kiss.

After taking everything, they go to pay. Of course Yoongi pays, and Jimin doesn't say any words of protest.

After returning home, Jimin quickly goes to prepare lunch as they are going out in the afternoon. Jimin hasn't told Yoongi yet, but he and Jungkook have decided to a small surprise for him and Taehyung. Jimin's very excited to reunite the two best friends again and to clarify everything that happened.

As he continues to prepare his dish, two rough hands capture his waist in a gentle grip. Jimin's heart dances as Yoongi starts to leave wet kisses in his neck, butterflies start to dance in his stomach and giggles leaving his mouth.

"Yoonie, I must finish cooking now," Jimin utters through his giggles.

"And I want to eat you now," Yoongi answers, he sucks the spot where the mating mark is, earning a small, all most inaudible moan.

"Chil-children, might come out of th-their room," Jimin shudders, his eyes hazy, finding difficult to cook the lunch

"You know, they'll be doing it one day," Yoongi says groggily, his mouth finding another place to suck a hickey.