CHAPTER XLV: Storm

It is said that there's always calm before the storm. The family has had a perfect bonding for one month until today; the storm has just arrived to ruin everything.

Jimin's on his ninth months of pregnancy and he's due this week. His doctor has recommended him to be on the bed, taking rest.

His fate is twisted. He's lying on a dirty, uncomfortable bed, his hands are tied with the headboard, his eyes are covered with a rope that has gotten wet with his nonstop tears and a blue tape on his mouth.

He was with Taehyung in a coffee shop, and they were happily chatting. The young Omega was nine weeks pregnant and his baby bump wasn't much noticeable. They were walking their way back to the house when a van stopped in front of them and next, there were five men who abducted them.

Taehyung was unconscious, sitting on a wooden chair, his hands are tied behind while his legs are tied with each front leg of the chair. His mouth is also covered with a rope.

They've been here for more than three hours, and Jimin has woken up only 15 minutes ago. The Omega's heart pounds maniacally, knowing that he doesn't know what will happen to him, Taehyung and the lives inside them.

"Tae." His voice is completely muffled as he cries for the other.

Five minutes later, the young Omega moves a little, his head aches so does his muscles. He slowly opened his eyes, but he everything seems blurry to him. He shakes his head to adjust his vision, scrunching his face in pain.

"Water..." he breathes out, feeling completely thirsty. He moves his head to the right side, hearing some sound and he sees a figure, but he still can't figure who are they. His vision comes back to normality and he sees that the figure is of a man who is Jimin.

"Jimin," he whispers. He tries to get up to help Jimin and that's when his conciousness realizes that he's tied up. He writhes his hands to set free but no avail.

He turns to Jimin again and forces a smile. "Jimin-ah, don't worry," the little Omega tries to encourage the other one. "We'll go out of here safely. Yoongi hyung and Jungkook will save us."

Jimin weeps harder, being well aware of the fact that Taehyung himself is scared. He can only hope his words come out correct; that Yoongi and Jungkook will come.

"Welcome." A deep voice echoes in the wall of the abandoned mill. Jimin's gets frightened more than Taehyung due to not being able to see what's happening. His heart leaps in his mouth, and his mind's going crazy.

Taehyung watches an old man descending from the top floor of the mill. The man wears black suit that looks very expensive, and it is expensive. The man has six bodyguards around him and they look ready to kill anyone who dares to come near the old man.

"I see both of you have woken up." The man smiles at them, knowing what he will do to them.

"Who are you? And what do you want?" Taehyung growls. Even if his rank is considered weak, when it comes to family, Omegas can give their life.

"Ferocious, huh?" The bizarre man mocks. "Why should I tell you about myself?" He acts as if he's thinking why should they know about him.

"Oh, right. Even if you not, your little brother-in-law Jimin should know about me." He smirks like a demon that he really is.

"I'm Byungho. Your mate's grandfather and your soon to be father-in-law's father," Byungho announces.

Jimin and Taehyung's blood runs cold, the universe has just kicked their guts. The man behind his own family's destruction is right in front them; the man who never cared about his own mate and son is right in front of them; the man who's responsible of his own son's misery is right in front of them; the man who's behind their misery is right in front of them. Life cannot be more sickening.

"Why did you do this? Let us go," Taehyung barks.

"Don't you dare rising your voice at me." His voice gets cold and threatening, his aura has completely changed in a heartbeat.

"You're the reason behind your current situation. I thought my useless son did some great thing to send both of you away from his wealth, but that stupid bastard has owned you as family. How pathetic!" Byungho's voice laces with malevolence as he glares at them. He hates his son more than he has ever done. Losing partnership with Min industries resulted so much loss for him and Daelim, but Daelim is unaware of his father's unclean mind.

"Now, it's time for ravange."

Jimin shed more tears in trepidation, Taehyung scowls at them, not showing his fear. He can't be weak. He has to save himself and Jimin.

"You have no fear, little Omega," Byungho states, amused.

"No, I don't. You can't do shit. I have no fear," Taehyung gurgles.

Byungho laughs.

"Naive Omega, if you don't fear me, I know some people that will awake your miserable memories."

Footsteps of three people are heard. Taehyung hazily looks behind Byungho and there they are; Taehyung's worst nightmare: Kim Doryuk, Kim Sujei and Kim Gohyun.

"Long time, no see, son"

"Appa," the little Omega breathes out, mortified.

——

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤

Only two chapter are left.

❤💜