CHAPTER XIX: With them

"Once you finally meet again, you realize how hard it was to stay apart." Unknown

No matter how long you've been away, no matter how far you've been away, the one who loves you from the bottom their heart, will always find you.

Suhyung offered Jimin a ride to his home which the Omega politely declined saying he wanted to meet someone. Suhyung, being a gentleman, leaves him.

Currently, Jimin is sobbing in another Omega's chest who is also shedding tear. The Omega is someone who had taken care of Jimin when they were together: Jin.

Jin is rubbing the younger's back lovingly, feeling overwhelmed by the younger's presence. He kisses the younger's forehead over and over as he missed Jimin between his arms a lot.

"Where have you been, Jiminie? Do you know how much I missed, huh...?" Jin tightens the hold. His broken voice echoes in his bedoom.

"I missed you a l-lot, hyungie. I love you a lot." He has longed for Jin's warmth for a long time.

"How are you? How have you been?" Jin lets go of the embrace.

"I'm fine, hyung. How are you? And Namjoon hyung?"

"We are good, honey. But where have you been?"

"I live in Busan."

"Why? Why did you leave Seoul? Me? And Yoongi?" He whispers the last part.

Jimin's mind seized up. He doesn't want to know anything about Yoongi. He's afraid he will be broken more than he is.

"I just..." he averts his eyes, more specifically at the floor, "I had to."

"What the hell do you mean?" Jin crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hyung, it's just complicated." He stares at him, "I am here because my school is participating in the dance competitions."

"Only for that?" Jin mumbles. "And what about me? You've completely forgotten about me. Why? Did you find a new Jin, huh?" He grumbles.

Jimin shakes his head. "No, no one is like you Jin. I reallh missed you and also Taehyung."

Jim gasps at the mention of the name. "Taehyung? He's also with you? How's he? Is he okay?" Jin asks desperately.

Jimin feels so bad for him as he knows how much Jin loved Taehyung, and he still loves him. It's very sad how their fate has played with each other, making them completely miserable.

"Taehyung is with Jungkook. They've mated two and a half years ago, and they have twins Omega daughters."

"Really? Oh my God! My baby has grown up and has babies on his own." Jin closes his eyes as if he can feel Taehyung's happiness. "I prayed for his happiness everyday, and he's happy now." Jin reopens his eyes. "Is he here in Seoul?"

Jimin smiles at him sadly. "No, hyung. He's in Busan."

"Will he come to Seoul?"

"I don't know."

"Can you tell him to come here? I really want to see him."

Jimin thinks about it a little before saying that he will try to convince him to come to Seoul, eventhough he knows that it won't be simple, knowing why he really left Seoul.

"Mom!" A toddler comes to the room with a bunny plushie.

Jimin studies him: he has beautiful doe eyes, heart shaped lips, a small nose; he looks so beautiful, just like Jin.