CHAPTER XIII: Rage

"My mood altered and the pain turned to rage." Ariel Sharon

Jimin places the items he has bought to their respective places. He sighs deeply as he sits on the couch with a granola bar. Munching, he implores himself to not to think about Yoongi. He can't be thinking about Yoongi. Yoongi is not his.

Another sigh comes out from his mouth. He gets up and heads to kitchen. He prepares bulgogi for his children. While cooking, he remembers Lisa phoned him when he was on the supermarket. He wonders if she's okay or something has happened.

After finishing, he decides to go to Lisa's house to check on her. Jimin has a spare key of her house as well as Lisa has one of his house. He uses it to open the door as he doesn't want to disturb Lisa if she's sleeping.

She finds Lisa sitting on her living room couch and watching Crayon Shinchan.

He clears his throat. "Hey, how are you?"

Lisa looks at him with a smile. "Jiminie oppa," she gets up from the couch. "I'm fine. And you?"

"Fine," he walks toward her and hugs her.

"Why are your knuckles so red?" Concerned, Jimin asks when he notices the back of her hands.

"Uh..." Lisa averts her eyes, thinking if she should tell about Chaeyoung or not.

Jimin frowns. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, er... I just got into a fight." She watches as Jimin broadens his eyes.

"Are you crazy? Why would you get into a fight? And did you put something on your knuckles?"

"Calm down, Jimin. You're acting like my mother," she chuckles.

"Tell me why did you get into that fight?" He scowls, putting his hands on his hips.

"H-hello." They get interrupted by a deep, weak female voice.

Jimin recognizes her. He frowns at her condition; eyes swollen, neck bruised and more importantly, she's wearing the pyjama he has gifted Lisa.

"Rosé?" He mumbles. Lisa frowns at him, not knowing the connection between them.

"Do you know each other?"

"Yeah," he looks at the female Alpha. "Some days ago, I met her on my way to the supermarket."

"Hi, Jimin-ssi." She embarrassedly looks down.

"Hello Rosé, what happened to you?" He asks as he goes in front of her. He face looks so pale, her lips are dry, and she looks tired.

"Uh — n-nothing," she looks down, her cheeks go crimson as she remembers that she was almost raped.

"I'm not fool," Jimin mutters, annoyed. He looks at Lisa, his brown orbs demand explanation, but she looks down only.

He sighs. He looks at Rosé with gentle eye. "Is something wrong, Rosé? You can tell me if you want."

Chaeyoung's heart squeezes as no one talks to this gently with her, but only Yoongi. She looks at him, his expression shows concern for her.

"Rosé, what happened? Did anyone try to hurt you?"

Chaeyoung's eyes starts to fill up with tears; he's just too sweet.

"Rosé..." Jimin wipes when a tear falls on her cheek, her eyes begs for some love, so he quickly takes her in his embrace.

Wrapping her arms around him, she sobs her heart out. Jimin doesn't say anything, just whispers some sweet words and caresses her hair.