Arris's Bizzare Adventure: Sandtime travelers

I have a plan but I don't have the confidence to do it.

----

Y/n Sighed and drank the last bit of water they had. "Well, would you look at that" they threw it away. "Well, I guess I'm lost!" They laid back in the Desert sand. "How great the mighty Child of Geo archon has fallen due to dehydration... How awful" they closed their eyes.

When they awoke they were surrounded by Ornaments and Golden rings, and Necklaces.
"Where?"

"Good afternoon!" 'Diona? Long lost sister?' They blinked. "Uh... Hello Little Girl, May I ask where am I?" She started at them. 'Is this how Dad felt when I first met him?'

"What is your name?" They asked. "You first!" "Me! I am... Arris young lady"

She looks at him from top to bottom. "What are you a boy or a girl?"

"A boy?" he lied. She nods. "How old are you?"

He looks around... A mirror! He took a glance, "hey! Age?" 'I look nothing like my younger self' She cleared her throat. "I am... 21!" "You don't look the part"

"Family genes, my father is 5,000 years and he looks none the older!" He laughed nervously. 'I easily pass for a teen, but it seems like she's not buying my story... Too bad I was planning to make something out it'

She played around with his Delusion. "Hey! That's mine!" He Blasted away with his Geo powers. She flipped his Vision. He was played. "Got you!"

'Smart...'  But he revealed the truth... His vision is always with him. The one she is holding is a fake. "Huh!?" The question is where did he keep it?

"I guess we both are tricksters," He said as the fake Vision made its way back to his Ear. While the real disappeared from his hands. "how did you..."

He shrugs. "Let's do this again little girl. What is your name?" The rest of his belongings returned to him "you first!"

....
....

"Great..." He sighed. "Dori, my name is Dori" she shook his hand. "Also stop calling me little girl"

"Little woman?" "Not that!" "Little lady"

She had enough with him. "This place is unique mind giving me a rundown of your work?"

"We're just in an inn" "oh..." He wonders where all the noise came from. "You are from liyue aren't you?" She asked. He nods. This outfit isn't doing his justice now, is it?.

"Well perfect! You are a newcomer here in sumeru! I can be a perfect guide"

"Sorry, I have my adventures License," He said stretching. "Wait! Don't you want Mora?"

"Sorry but I have millions on me and more back home." He tapped his purse. "Taken if my father hasn't spent it all"

"But don't you want an adventuring buddy!?"

He took out his weapon. "I can offer a new blade!"

"This thing is special I found it at the top of Dragonspine" 'the legendary Dool balde of dragonspine!'

"Oh, you want it?" She tries to catch it. "Oops!" He raised his hand in the air. "Hehe," she swings her greatsword. "Woah!"

It disappeared. She was now angry. "Fine fine... I'll join you" He took his jade cutter. He stared at it "ow... so little girl where are we going?" he asked putting away his weapon. "I am stopping here today so we can enjoy our time" she walked over to him. "so why here you in the desert without water?" she asked. "well it's complicated, but let us say that... I had to make a decision" 

"and was that to kill yourself?" "no... to save Liyue," he said... she remembers is the story of the time when a giant robot attacked liyue... 2 years ago. "that was 2 years ago"  he sighed... "it's been that long? I wonder how is father doing?" He sighed. "well... if you want we can..." "no... I want to see the world in a different identity, not as an adepti but as a mortal instead" "I will return back home in time" 

"Will you still join when you do?" he shrugs. "perhaps," he said. she smiled at his answer. and he looked at the place. "You seem to have quite the money" he looks at his purse, "you seem pretty good yourself" he puts it away. "well It's nothing much really," he said sitting down on the bed. "so Arris..." he looked at her. "what is it, little girl?" he asked, "what are you going to do?" she asked. "well I am joining you in your adventure what else? this is a place, new people and a new..." he smiled. "right I know that but what are you going to after you go home, to liyue?" she asked that question. 

"After going back home? I'll Enjoy my time with my family, then maybe return to you" "then I'll be waiting here for that day" He raised an eyebrow. "you're going to trust me that quick?" he said. "I know how you are so I have no worries," she said, 'did somebody write a biography of me?' he looked at her with a concerning look. "I don't think that is a good idea since, I could be lying by what I am saying" 

"maybe" she had a smirk on her face, he sighed. "you know what I think that I chose the wrong decision" 

 the end.

this will probably be a separate book from this one and it will be very short. only covering Arris' Adventure around Sumeru and him returning to liyue, meeting his old friends and family, and maybe a little story of him going to Fontaine??? ehhh... You'll see in a couple of years or so.