Cheer Up little Adpetus...

:(

...

Y/n awoke to dark and Cloudy skies... It was no longer sunny no Light from the skies, they were blocked by Thick clouds.

Y/n's day was already going on horribly. Y/n teleported back home. They wandered around Liyue harbor looking for something to Interest them.

Maybe the fireworks at the Upcoming lantern rite would finally put a smile on their face. As Y/n wanders around Liyue Back and forth with no real meaning, they decide to head up to get some food.

"Hello Y/n! Anything you would like?" Chef Mao asked them... "I'll take my usual" "...is Everything alright?" Y/n lightly flinch...

"Yeah... Everything is fine, Just a Bit tired lately" they tried to muster a smile but nothing came up. "Ok... I'll get you your order"

Y/n Lowered their head... "Everything is not ok..." They said.

...

Y/n paid for their Meal. They Begin to wander aimlessly now. "Y/n you have a new set of-" "No thanks Miss Katheryne." They walked on by, Katheryne looks on with worry. "Y/n, I have a new perfume for you..." Y/n Expression has it all writing on their Face.

Y/n kindly rejects Ying'er's new perfume.

Y/n went back to the wild lands of Liyue. Back home The people start talking. Their favorite little Child has Changed... Rumors spread like wildfire.

"Yes, I understand this... Y/n has been bored... With their life" Zhongli said to her. "Have you talk about this? To them"

"I have one time... But they wouldn't speak and recently they seem to be out in the wild only coming back to eat"

"This is a worrying issues..."

"Please lady Ningguang you have other pressing matter to attend."

Zhongli stood up and Excuses himself from her Office. Zhongli exit the Jade Chamber...

He slowly walks to the edge of the platform. "Time is something Y/n, lacks" He said.

...

Y/n was out in the Wild Kicking rocks into the River. They were lost in thought... Thinking of something Anything that will Excite them just a little... "Hi Y/n What are you doing?" Paimon asked, "Just kicking rocks." they said. 

"eehhh... Looks like this problem is going to be harder to figure than we thought" Paimon whispered to Aether, He nods in agreement. "uhh... we were wondering, Would you like to make fireworks... with us" 

Y/n nods at the proposal. "alright! then first you have to this and that!" Y/n looked down to the ground as Paimon's words beings to the drown out. "ohhhh... This is not okay! Traveler... what should we do?" 

"talk" Aether responed. "but.. Paimon isn't good with these types of talking! so who are we going to turn too?" 

"simple" "huh? who?" 

the end. 

Am I accidently Rebooting These three? I just noticed this.