Priceless Pearls #2 [mond/Inazuma]

I would like to thank Everyone for once again reading this God awful book. Especially to the one who has been here since the beginning...

You know who you are.

This will be a short cus of 2.2 Livestream. My expectations are modest and I'm prepared to get either excited or Disappointed.

Anyways I'll end my Rambles now. Let's begin.

___

"Interesting these Pearls seem to emit some sort of energy..." Albedo said examining the pearls.

"It's feels corrupted in a way... I since you found this in an ancient location in liyue so I guess equally these Pearls are also ancient..." Albedo continued with his statement.

"So if it's corrupted these Pearls could be purify!" Sucrose said aloud. "I think that hypothesis is possible, once these Pearls are purify, they could go for quite allot of mora."

Y/n didn't understand anything what the two were saying. "If you could purify these anyway. They could sell for millions but it-" Y/n took the pearls and teleported to Watatsumi island.

"Comes with a price..." Albedo sighed. "What's the price Mr. Albedo?" She asked.

"Unlocking the power sealed by the Geo Archon" he simply responded.

The land of watatsumi island shined under the blue moonlight of teyvat.
Y/n went to the one place that they knew will purify the pearls.

Y/n set up camped and placed down the pearls on the crystal clear water. Y/n sat down and watched the pearls... It was boring... Very boring.

Y/n eyes begins to feel heavy as the pearls didn't change at all... Not that long Y/n fell asleep on the sandy beach.

They dream about many things but the sound of pickaxe mining stone ringed in every dream.

Y/n awoke when the sands shifted. "Halt!" Y/n shouted. It was just crabs.

Y/n sighed and turned to the pearls... Not a single change on them. Y/n walked up to them.

They puts on their father's face and placed their hands on the pearls. The Sound of the pickaxe mining stone getting faster and faster. Their heart beats faster, their minds go wild.

Y/n quickly let go of the pearls. Y/n breathe heavily and slowly. Y/n uses their Ameno power to lift them up. Y/n teleported to the next to place.

Y/n quickly scribble down something. The whirlpool below the shrine of watatsumi island. Y/n places the pearls into the pool. Y/n watches as it floats to the centers.

Y/n could see the pearls shine a bit before returning to the dark color. Y/n decided to a little longer.

Y/n decided to leave the pearls alone for a while.

"Ok! I have to do my commission now! I'll be back! Don't disappoint me!" Y/n waved away to the pearls. Y/n checked their resin count.

"I think I'll make condensed resin" Y/n teleported back to Mondstadt.

The pearls energy grows more as the power of the old gods strengthen. Energy floated around the area around now without a source to be sucked into.

Y/n returned a few minutes laters with a tri-color Dango and a pile of books with a portable stove.

"Woah it's so dark in here!" The small cave was completely blacked out.

"I wonder..." Y/n looked at their Ameno Delusion.

"As one with wind and cloud!" Y/n glowed in bright green glow.

Y/n sucked in the power of the old gods. The veil of shadows cleared up.

Y/n excitedly jumped around the place. Y/n ran to the edge of the water. "NO! Their still not purified!" Y/n took the Pearls and teleported to the last place where they now! They now! It will purify these Pearls.

"Alright! You joke! Let's throw up arms!" Y/n shouted at the hydro hyposatasis as they glided down.

Y/n placed the pearls down. Y/n took out their sword and boss rush the poor hyposatasis.

"Hehehehehehebehe!!!"

Y/n collect the leyline. Y/n took dew of repudiation.

Y/n walked to the pearls and prayed in Rex lapis's name. Y/n poured it on the pearls then picked it up, and throws it in the water...

Y/n closed their eyes and sat down.

"Rex lapis!!!" A small whisper yelled... Y/n opened their eyes.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!" Y/n looked at the pearls

Y/n took out their Diary and wrote down their experience and- *thug!!!* The pen rolled as Y/n passed out.

The area around darken before gathering around Y/n's Vision and delusion.

Y/n Vision's consumes the light Darkening the area around them...

The end...

Y/n the lord/lady of the Shadows.

So this is what happens when you write when you so answer a mountain of activities and being stressed by Upcoming exams...

I can give you a proper explaination in Wednesday. So yeah that's all. See you in the Livestream!