Foul legacy [liyue]

Tartaglia Code name Childe is a strong and capable warrior but could he Defeat Liyue's favorite, The Raiden's Exception, Venti's Favorite client, and Mr. Zhongli's very own...

The ground crunch as two figures walked up to a man that had a face of let's spar comrade! "Took you while," He said standing up.

"I lost track of the Y/n while finding my way here and so I took a detour to find them" Zhongli explained. Childe Laughed.

"So what's your reason to brings out here to dihua marsh?"

Tartaglia stood still and looked at them. "Spar with me Y/n" he pointed at Y/n was too preoccupied with finding a way to get out of Zhongli's hold.

Zhongli cleared his throat Y/n stopped what they were doing and looked at him upset.

"Y/n would you like to spar?" Y/n slowly nods.

"Before we begin, Zhongli I know you would be a bit worried about their safety so how about this let's do a contract"

"Go on"

"Ok, here are the terms if I ever knock out or severely injury Y/n I would be forced to stop and give you Mora, how does that sound?"

"hmm... ok then I accept these terms," he said. "great now Y/n throw everything you!" Y/n gave him a wicked smile. "that's it- oof!" Childe spits up blood. he wipes the blood and looks up to Y/n who was twirling at him. 'do I have to use my delusion this early?' "hah you have some skills kid but can you handle this!" Y/n gets blasted with water and hit with electro causing a little reaction. 

"Now it's my turn!"  Tartaglia incase himself and burst out Childe delusion unleashed!

"Alright then Kid! Let me show a thing or two!" The ground began to glow blue.

"Wow! Cool!" Childe let go of the arrow and A whale dove upwards. Y/n was to memorize to dodge the attack... Y/n snapped back to reality and tried to dodge the attack but it was too late.

Zhongli didn't step in yet... Not yet... Y/n pulled their stockpile of universal peace and began to eat it.

"Can you teach me that move, Mister Childe?"

Childe laughed. "Sure after our little dual" Y/n smiled and Hopped towards Childe dodging His arrows.

Childe summoned his two pure made weapons before solidifying them into electro.

"Close up I can do that!" Y/n lunge at Him Childe Blocked the attack the two began to exchange blows block each one.

Paimon and the traveler snuck into the battlegrounds. "It would seem that Y/n is holding back in attack as to not hurt Childe... Wouldn't agree traveler?" He asked turning to the two. "Ah!- Zhongli don't scare like that!"

"Haha... How did you get here?"

"Oh... Well, we heard electro noises and decide to investigate... So what's going here?" She asked.

"What do you think?"

They turned their head to Childe and Y/n who landed a blow on Him. He blows Y/n away.

Now time for the last phase... Childe began to change into quite the foul legacy...

"Don't hold Y/n for I won't!... Foul legacy the devouring deep!" The strong gust of wind blows strongly.

Y/n mouth was in awe... Tartaglia aimed at the skies and a large circle covered the land. Y/n summoned their shield!

"If you want my full power then?"

"Correct!" Tartaglia bantered. "Then I'll rain down order!" Y/n said increasing the radius of their elemental burst!.

The sharp rocks tore throw his armor. Y/n took their chance and ran up to Tartaglia lunging at him.

"Nice try kid... But you'll have to try again!" He began to shoot at them. Keeping his distance as not to get hit. Y/n dodge the attacks again and again their breath was beginning to feel heavy...

"Losing your breath?" He asked slowing down his attacks.

"Unleash!" Y/n's shield breaks apart and the fragments fly towards Tartaglia.

"Huh!?- oof!" The fragments went through him. Y/n slowly stood up and smiled as Childe returns to normal and knelt.

Zhongli clapped at them. "Quite impressive you most impressive,"

"Hmmm hmmm! That was an amazing fight!" Paimon smiled and nodded.

"Looks like I learned a valuable lesson today"

"And what's that!?" Paimon pouted. "Haha, don't fight Y/n no matter what" He joked. Paimon and the traveler looked at him with a face.

"Come don't look at me like that... Now let's treat this Child to a proper reward shall we?"

The end-...

Hmm... Maybe I should another book... No never mind hmm... Maybe just maybe...