Miss Ayaka! [Inazuma]

"Ok let's go talk to those guys! Y/n it's not safe for you because they might take your Vision and Paimon Doesn't want to be killed... So can they stay here?" Paimon asked.

"Umm... Sure they can" Ayaka said. "Yay! Mr. Tohama Where's the Kitchen!?" Y/n asked. "Follow me Just make sure not to burn anything" Tohama joked. Leading the Child into the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?" He asked following Y/n to the Cooking station. "A northern smoked Chicken and two sweet Madames! Both dishes from mondstadt!" Y/n said Preparing the ingredients. Tohama watched in astonishment as Y/n masterfully Cooked the two dishes.

"Alright! It's done here this is for you! Mister!" Y/n gave the Northern smoked Chicken.

"And this is for miss Ayaka!" Y/n pointed at the other Sweet madame. Tohama took a piece of the Chicken, the sensation was unreal and out of the realm of reality... "Mmm... This is delicious... My lady will enjoy your cooking" Y/n smiled and took one of the Sweet Madame. "Come Y/n let's give this to Miss Ayaka"

Tohama leads Y/n to Ayaka who was staring out in the sky. "Ahoy, My lady would like some Mondstadt Dishes?" He asked.

"I loved too," She said. Y/n placed down the Food and Precisely cut the Sweet Madame with their... Sword.

"Look at those Precise cuts My lady" Ayaka watches the large chunk of meat sliced into pieces.

"Excuse me who taught you how to use a sword?" She asked.

"Uhh... Daddy taught me to use the sword and Polearm! And Xingqiu taught a couple of tricks and then I made my own personal sword techniques"

"You are quite the talented in the art of the Sword... Would like to test your skills out?"

Y/n titles their head in confusion. "Come again?" Ayaka scratches their head. "You know as sparring" Tohama explained. "Sparring? Ah! I get it ok let's spar!" Y/n brightly smiles.

They walk out of the residence and into the training guards. Y/n draw their skyward blade. "Quite the sword..." Ayaka said.

Y/n started Lunging at her. she quickly dodges it and slashed at them. Y/n used Their geo powers to jump high. They plunged at Her with a polearm.

"Woah... I haven't done that yet..." Y/n said trying to regain their balance. Ayaka took the opportunity to attack. She uses her Elemental burst. Y/n looked around for anything... But they got hit. "Oww... So... Cold" Ayaka sprinted towards them. Slicing downwards her blade met the Blue glow. She pulled and went in again.
Y/n switched to defensive mode blocking each attack that Miss Ayaka threw at them.

Who's going to tire out first is the question? Ayaka started to get a little tired so was Y/n they both had to fall her relentless attack came back to her. Y/n defense began to crack. It's a close Match but who will Break first. The two pushed on... "Ah!" Ayaka took a misstep Y/n went for it. summoning their polearm moving to her legs they made her fall to the ground and pointing their sword at her throat.

*Clap! Clap!* "good job you two! Come let me help you, My lady..." Y/n head was hurting and their Vision was darkening. "Daddy... My head hurts" Y/n Fell to the Ground.

The two ran over to investigate. "Oh, poor thing... I went too hard on the Kid" she said. "Don't beat yourself My lady they're just tired nothing to be worried about"

The two the child inside and laid them down in something comfy. "I wonder where they got sword and polearm? These two are super heavy and yet that child can use these as their super-light" Tohama said placing them next to Y/n.

"They are a master swordsman their attacks are swift and precise their defense unbreakable"

"We are back!" A certain high-pitched Voice called.

"Guys?" They walked in while the two see looking at Y/n

"Aaahhh!!! Oh, No Paimon is getting the wrath of the Rock!" Paimon yelled all worried while the traveler was smiling.

"There's nothing too scared about their just passed out," t/n said.

"Thank the gods! Wait what!!?"

The end.

Why do I think about miss Ayaka? She's a very Kind person and super polite she also gave me some candy once!