are you Rex Lapis' Child?

Y/n stared at the Bookshelf Seemingly unsure of what to pick for a book to read while they sit on Mother's lap.

Y/n thought 'this is stupid' they grabbed the one with the most pages and They were off to her office.

As it is time and time again Y/n is Regularly Called at least once to the Jade Chamber if Ningguang Needs a de-stress, and due to the busy nature... It's not only Ningguang who ask for an afternoon with the little lord of Geo.

As Y/n ages their Body Being mostly Adpetus. Will start to show. Their body will start to Copy some Parts of that of their Father, Mostly the way that the Archon's Hair Shine when they use their Abilities and Their Father's eyes. This won't be a problem for Y/n

If the recent Opera Going by the Name, The Adeptal Child by Yunjin.

It tells a tale of A young Child Crafted by the lord of Geo and was Gifted by the most noble and honorable hero.

This Child was eventually given to the a lady... And we all now what happened...

But instead of Being Depicted From centuries ago it was depicted as a present story.

Rumors Spread of Y/n being the child and in liyue Rumors Spread like Wildfires.

Y/n had of course knew this day would eventually come...

Their plan? Eh, It got Lost while on a hike. Gradually they forgot about it, Until it was Brought up when Zhongli brought up.

"Have you no plan to mask your appreance?" Y/n ignored it thinking it was going to be another long Story, they were to busy taking pictures and Becoming this thing Y/n calls a "Photographer"

But that was quickly forgotten about... Until.

"Y/n are the rumors true that you are the son/Daughter of the late Rex Lapis?" Ningguang asked as she was fixing Y/n's hair.

Y/n went quiet... They're Breathing slowed and their Eyes Alert... "No?" They look up to her.

She knew they were lying, Y/n is an awful Lair, they were to Honest and she Knew Y/n's patterns when it comes to Lying.

"Your Appearance says otherwise" Y/n nervously smiled they knew Escape wasn't possible.

"Your eyes..." Y/n was about to Crumble Under pressure... (Pushing down on me)

Y/n decided to try their luck. 50/50 they jumped out and made a run for it.

"Sweetheart?... Don't you want your headpats?" Y/n stopped... 'no! Must resist! Headpats! Keep your identity Safe!'

"I'll rub your horns" Y/n turned and walked back to her. "Tell me first... Are you?"

The end.

I'll leave this up to you.

Did your parents ever tell if you did something bad things that horns will start to grow? Mine sure did.