Fragments of- [???]

As the lyre played and its bard told an archaic tale of old of two stars flying in the skies to his private audience. A child listened intensively to the tales sing by their father or mother?.

---

A child Slept soundly as a woman bowed at her god. Rex lapis smiled and nods as he begins to ascend back to the clouds as he hopes to see the Child again but won't be long before They will meet again.

---

Thunderclaps all around Inazuma the Raiden shogun poured in her ideals of eternity to their smallest creation. A child was birth from the lighting.

---

The vine-covered walls of the room crept and grew. The doors opened in steps a woman holding a tray of food. A child perks up and excitedly ran towards her as begins to set the tray down. The woman picked them up and sat them and began to read to them a book containing Endless knowledge.

---

The Night baths a child in its moonlight as they danced with the flow of water quickly as the river but abruptly stopped like the lakes as they sense someone was watching them... It was their mother

---

Flames of war run hot in the blood of A child running in the grassy plains killing and destroying those who oppose them with the power of the flames.

---

Cold to the touch, icy as the winter, her heart remains cold as winter only a single flame can keep it warm and loving and that single flame is a child who she holds near and dear.

---

"And what are these supposed to mean extract?"

"Anything"

"And how many have you recorded over these years?"

"1"

"1!?"

"Listen I only started writing these like two months ago alright" 

"Then why did you call us exactly?"

The end.

Hmmm... Only one Out of seven?

Not again Qiqi...