talking to a slime is kinda boring

Y/n laid around the serenitea pot, in the traveler's Liyue mansion. They sighed.

"Mr. Hydro, how are you today?" They asked their little slime companion... He stared with his usual blank expression... "You know talking to Slimes are quite boring"

Mind so empty:

"What to do? What to do?" Y/n asked themselves, "I've done everything I could do at this age!" Y/n banged their head on a tree. "blast!" The trunk breaks, and falls... Y/n quickly cut it down, they sat on the newly made log.

"I know! An instrument! Will fix my boredem!"

...

"Hoho! Then you came to the right place my Dear, Niece/nephew! For I the world's greatest Bard shall teach you all I know..." Venti began to blabber about this and that, 'this isn't going to work' They thought to themselves. Back to the thinking log.

...

"This is frustrating!" Y/n said as they began to chop and chop down on the newly cut log. "I've gotten so strong nothing, can Practically hurt me! Anymore! If this continues on, I might have to just reset..." He continued to rant and chop and chop away at the log. Eventually they manage to make a comfy little campfire. Y/n let themselves fall to the green grass of liyue.

They looked up at the sky... "Nothing is Challenge... Anymore..." They opened their adventurer handbook... He viewed the log of monsters...

"Hold on..." He spots the rifthounds... "Right they penetrate any shield... And make me bleed... Finally a challenge!!!"

Sorry, that I destroyed the foundation:

Zhongli sips a cup of tea as the morning rays hit the wood, He was covered in the shade his face was enjoying this morning...

He decided to take a walk, who wouldn't in this nice weather. He steps out parlor and was immediately flung back inside the parlor.

His tea spilled all over him... "Ohh..."

"Hnnngghhhh, I'll show that, ugly wolf! Who's the boss!" Y/n said angrily as they teleported away...

Zhongli stood up and sighed... He gets himself cleaned and prepared to repair the mess that his Son made. That was when... "Fix everything!-" Hu tao stopped yelling at him as a distant, explosion and rocks and wood collapsing...

"Dear me..." Hu tao ran out to the noise outside... A building outside was completely destroyed... Dust and debris rattled the street... The people of liyue came to wonder what happened... Surprisingly they people inside remained Unscathed and they were safety left out... Of the area, by the millelith...

A blade of Mondstadt decent burst out next came a Dull blade then a royal great sword burst out... Y/n emerged from the havoc... They smiled at the challenge before sitting down...

Zhongli walked up to them... "Good morning, Dad!" He moved his hand to Y/n's ears... And pinched it. "Ahhhhh!!!"

"You're grounded to the earth... Young one" he said Calmly gripping it tightly... "Ahem..." Keqing tapped her foot... "Not worry, about the damages... Lady Keqing, As for payment..."

"Wait no! Not my 40 million mora stash! Anything but that!" Y/n cried. "that'll cover It..." She said writing it.

"Head north from liyue, and near the statue of Seven should be a hallow stump hiding the mora stash" He said as He took Y/n home...

"Oooooo... Someone's in trouble... Your father has a heavy hand" Hu tao teased all throughout the walk back to the parlor.

"Your grounded, I'll be taking your most prized weapon..." Y/n couldn't taking the rest, as the thought of losing their skyward blade... "And clean up your mess" Zhongli walked off still calm as ever, Y/n slowly nods and gets to work...

"Huh.... I got that weapon from a falling star too... It was so pretty..."

The end.

New format.

Early comeback, Anyways... I would like to say that content may not be posted as usual daily instead weekly at least, why? Well I'm enjoying writing my own stuff my own world and story... And plus I finally hit my form of burnout of Genshin impact. That's see you next week, and yes it applies to all of the others as well.