I'm not a toy!!!

Hope that everyone likes the new Cover

_____

"It says here that, Early morning soon shall come, A poet of the Rocks, A child and a Father from the nation of Gold... A poet? Who could that be?"

Paimon and Aether head down over to the docks where the new arrival is... And low and Behold, Y/n the heir of the lord of Geo.

"Y-Y/n?" They stop throwing rocks at the water and turned to Them. "Traveler, Paimon!" They stood up and ran to them. "It's been a while" Aether said. "Soo... Uuhhh what's your Pen name?" Paimon asked. "Nvy"

"Huh?" "N-v-y"

"That... Is a creative name..."

Y/n took the Praise happily. "shouldn't Zhongli be with you?"

"He's just getting something Ready!" She said.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" He walked up. "Zhongli!"

"Hello it's good to see you two Again" He placed a hand on Y/n,

"So What Are you two doing here?" Aether Asked. "I'm was Invited to give knowledge on Liyue, both past and Present and keep Watch of Y/n"

"And I'm here to sell poems!" "Uhh... Ok seems about right"

The two guides leads them to the Ritou. "It's been a while since I've been to Inazuma, My last Visit is when Y/n was Still young, and he was Visiting her excellency"

"I don't remember that" they said. "You were half asleep for most of that trip"

"??"

They reached the plaza, Where only one of 5 kasen is revealed and Albedo was staring.

"Albedo!" Y/n waved hello to him. "Oh, Mr. Zhongli, Y/n what a mysterious to see you two here"

"Hello Albedo, Nice to see you two it's good to meet you again" Zhongli said. "Why, It's also a Pleasure to meet you again, after all I have never meet someone so Wise at your Age"

"You are too kind with your words, I'm nothing more than a simple funeral parlor consultant trying to make a living"

Zhongli turned to the first painting that was revealed, "this painting..." Zhongli could see a certain someone in his head for the reference.

"This I made for the event, I actually came here too paint the Five Kasen, I go by Calx while here" he Explained. "Yes... This painting, is a piece of art... You paint well Albedo, please do continue"

"Why thank you..." "And does it Remind your of anyone?" A cheeky voice of a certain someone, rang out. "Yes the moment i saw it I was reminded of you"

"Awww! You Thought me the moment you glance at it!" Venti chuckled.

"Good to see you again, Venti"

"Hehe! How long has it been?"

While the two old Grandpa's were catching up, Y/n was nowhere to be seen. "Ummm...?" "I'm sure Y/n will behave" Aether said. "Yeah... Even if they're the wild time, they still can behave"

Y/n was already setting up shop. "Hmmm! Hmmm!" They were humming their song. "Oh! There you are!" Yae Miko took hold of them. "AHHHH!!! HELP! KIDNAPPER! SHE'S A FOX LADY! SHE'S A FOX!-"  Miko shuts their mouth up.

"Don't worry, your poems will sell, I made sure about that, my subordinates will handle Your stand"

Y/n was force to sit down on her lab and be petted by Auntie Miko!!! "Your hair has gotten fluffier than last time! And what's this?" Y/n Felt the horns be touched. "so this is my you have fluffy hair, your horns are smooth" she begins to rub them, "stop! It I'm not a toy!" They were frustrated!

"Oh? What's this rebellious attitude?" He was begin handle like they were a plushie.

"You're not a teenager yet!" She bopped her face and Y/n was getting more and more mad. Miko was getting exactly what she wanted! Now that Yashiro Rascal isn't here to bother them.

"Oh! You're cute! When you're mad!" She played with her cheeks, Y/n was getting madder and Madder, which means more Entertainment infinity Entertainment.

"Uhhhh... Do you think we should step in?" Aether shakes his head. "Yeah... That would be good"

The end.

I wonder if anyone Notice I used He and she in some lines.