Mother love

For Y/n their memory of their real mother is foggy and distant yet so close. This has been one of the things in their minds to uncover and finally put an end.

(And with a Back catalog of 74 chapters and Many times that the author wanted to finally fulfill this Idea...)

...

Y/n started with the legend. They never really thought about this legend too much but somethings didn't line up...

"What's this?" Zhongli asked them. "These are the original records of the legend" Zhongli took one of the piece of paper. It was old as excepted of this legend.

"It's said that This legend happened centuries ago! Right? Why not a single part did it mention Rex Lapis craving a Child" 

It is odd... Zhongli left Y/n to their Research. They Continued for a few minutes and they cannot fall into one true conclusion.

Y/n moved on to their next plan! "Alright it's time for some detective work"

"It what a nice sunny day out today... A good time for stroll out of the sun. My research earlier made come with two Conclusion..." Y/n narrated as they Sat down at Wanim restaurant...
"One... Was either the original records we're fake ones or this Legend of Rex Lapis handing a child to valiant hero. Was changed! But By who? Either way that isn't my goal my goal is to eat..."

Y/n ate the delicious food that they're to lazy to make.

"And find out who truly was my real mother"

"I made My way to the Jade Chamber for my first Suspect to interrogate..." Y/n walked through the doors. "I was greeted by the secretaries that work here"

"Good Noon Y/n..." They all look at them with a strange look. "I made my down the stairs..."

Y/n moved it rather flashy. "Stylishly my Friend"

Are they talking to me? Y/n didn't continue to narrate... But they did Walk up to Their Step Mom.

Y/n placed down a few Hundred mora on the table. "Excuse me, Lady Ningguang, do you have any knowledge of a Woman, she is a valiant hero who helped the people of liyue, six years ago?"

Y/n asked. She was barely able to see Y/n due to how short they were. She took the mora.  "A Valiant hero...? There was one yes but any record of her were lost" Y/n nods and Walked away.

They felt like they Lost something after this. Oh right the Mora. "I got scammed didn't I?"

...

"target number 2 would be surely give information, for some books... this one knows legends like the back of his hand" y/n said to themselves as they arrived at qingce village last known location of the V Enabler.

Right there he was. y/n smirked they Gone out to comfort them, so In they go Like a tiger.

Y/n came up to the boy and Basically asked the same question as before.

"Hmmm... Ahh! Yes I do! I believe her name is Velencia! Quite an odd name..."

"I knew it! Thank you!" Y/n hug them tightly. "How about whereabouts?"

"Ehhh... Sorry my Liege..."

"Nevermind!"

...

Y/n's last stop... Hopefully this bird will speak... Y/n approached The table at Cloud Retainer's Abode and sat down at his seat and waited.

"Have you come to Chat? Young one?"

"Yes... It's about Velencia..." Y/n said lowering their head. "Ah... The mortal who is your mother, Yes her"

"I want to know... Where she lived?"

"East of the clear pool and Mountain cavern is where her home lies"

Y/n disappeared in an instant, Leaving behind many Food. "Brilliant No need to cook Dinner"

Y/n arrived at the domain, the search Began, an experience traveler like them it didn't take long for them to find it... It was a rather wonderful looked home, it's what they expected... But Who was waiting wasn't.

Zhongli stood Infront of the home. Y/n Walked up to him.

"It would have seemed... That she, had the Ability to erase herself from history all together... Even for me I don't remember anything about them" Zhongli told them...

"But how did, find this place?"

"Deduction. I concluded from where we first met, That somewhere around here is where you were raised. A calm peaceful remote area, a beautiful place to stay"

He said. Y/n smiled as they laid Eyes on their Old Childhood home. "It's left untouched not even, nature hasn't touched it yet" Y/n commented.

"It would seem so" Y/n took Zhongli's hand. They both entered the home.

They were met with a Great sword implanted in the ground with her grave Behind it.

"And it looks she was given a proper a burial... A true warrior's end" Zhongli said as walked up to it.

On the tombstone was written.

"Here lies a great and Valiant Hero of Liyue once the mortal Protector of the land, Helper, keeper, and Mother. She lived a honest and true life. Even if it was cut short, may see rest in peace." That was written on the tablet.

Next to it was her letter

Zhongli gently pushed Y/n to the letter. They hesitated and looked at their father. He nods.

Y/n picked it up and opened it.

"My Dear Child, if you are reading this... Then I most likely passed, Y/n my Sweet these last Five Years have Been my Favorite, even if it was short. You mean so much to me, as my shining little Star at night. My joy. I hope that you have been Good and I am sure By now you have met your Father, So thank you Morax... For letting my wish come Fruition, I appreciate your kindness and care for your people. I hope even with my absent You're still smiling my little sweet. As a parting gift to you, I give you this home to you and My belongings are yours to keep and with that.

Goodbye and I'm sorry

your mother, Velencia."

Y/n began to cry... "By looking at this handwriting... She most likely was writing this in a hurry." Zhongli said. As He comforts his Child. On a table was here Battle armor and Artifacts.

"It's is done then..." Cloud Retainer spoke. "it is the Child has finally found closure they deserved" Mooncraver answered.

"But Y/n is still a Mysterious child... There's still more left to tell"

The end.

After months of torture I did! And I am not going back to my previous chapters to find out! If I already did this!