"BOO!" [Liyue]

"Have fun You three" Ningguang said Closing the Door on them. Ganyu sighs. "lucky Y/n's seems a bit tired we can do our work while they're taking a nap," Ganyu said. "we have to move quickly then," Keqing said laying the child on the couch. "...Good Afternoon Mrs, Guizhong... I'm fine... Daddy is Also fine..." Y/n Mumbled... "what a strange Child..."

Hours pass and the two had finished their work thankfully Y/n didn't wake up. Ganyu sat down next to Y/n with a somber face. she laid their Head on her lap. "Ok then... Bye Miss Guizhong" Y/n smiled as their hand Slowly moved. Y/n's eyes fluttered open. Y/n sit up. "hello Miss Ganyu and Miss Keqing"

"Did you have a nice sleep?" keqing asked. They nodded. "What do you want to do?" Ganyu asked. "Can you help wrap these Glaze Lilies?"

"it would be our pleasure," they said. Y/n smiled and took out the Glaze Lilies. the three began to warp the lilies.

for Ganyu one question remains in her head. "Y/n how do you know Guizhong?" She asked them. "She comes to me while I'm sleeping but not always. she said that she was daddy's Old friend but when I asked daddy he just told me it was just a weird Dream... how strange" they said.

they finished the warp the glaze. "would mind following me I feel like something is watching from afar." The two nod.

the small group made their way north of mt. tianheng to Guili plains. y/n stopped when they saw Zhongli nearby. a faint voice began to sing in their ears. "this song seems so familiar" Ganyu said. they walk to Zhongli. he turned to them he smiled and the warp glaze lilies began to float and scattered throughout the land. "she died in bed of Glaze lilies after she faded I took my people to the south where I establish liyue alongside the Adpeti," Y/n blinked it would seem that world stopped at that moment. They turned around and-

"BOO!" Y/n jolted up from their bed. "hehe! did I scare you?" Hu tao asked Y/n who was on the verge of crying. "hmm... are you ok? I didn't scare that much did?" Y/n ran out of the room. "I have no memory of this lady of who you are talking about Miss Ganyu," Zhongli said. "but the dream was so real Please you have to understand I need Answers!"

"I'm Afraid the Answer you seek lies somewhere else perhaps you find your answer will be in the future," Zhongli said. Y/n Clung to his leg. Zhongli Picked them up. "is something wrong Y/n?" he asked. They pointed at hu tao. "when I told to wake them up I didn't mean to scare them"

"hehe!"

the end.

A short weird chapter I didn't what I was doing with this one.