the unlucky and the lucky [Mondstsdt]

Another Normal day in Mondstadt Y/n is looking for some treasure around the mondstadt when they stumbled upon another adventure.

"Hey kid what are you doing here?" A strangely dressed adventurer said. "Treasure Hunting Mister what are you doing out here?"

"Just adventuring around by the way my name is Bennett and yours?" He asked.

"My name is Y/n," they said walking up to the teenage boy. Y/n sat down next to him.

"Where see you form kid?" He asked. "I'm from liyue!" Y/n smiled.

"Liyue huh?... Say do you want to join me in this domain?"He asked. Y/n nodded. "cool let's go but... oh never mind," he said lowering his head. "huh? why not?" y/n titled their heads. "oh it's just my bad luck will get you hurt and I don't want your parents to get mad"

"don't worry Mr. Bennett I'll be fine!" Y/n said. "are you sure your parents won't get mad?" Y/n hooked their hand. "well if you are sure" Bennett stood and lead them inside the domain. they walked through the domain until they manage to encounter their challenge!

"The Abyss mages lookout Y/n" the mages turned at them and fired the elemental skill. "watch out!" the two dodge it. the Abyss mages cheered and teleported closer to them. Bennett pulled out his sword. "take cover!" Bennett twirled up to the sky and plunge downed Bennett flew back.

The shield of the Mages we're damage but enough. Y/n looked at Bennett who was getting up from his blast. "create!" Y/n created a shield for Bennett and Them.

"Woah! Cool alright be prepared to-" a rock hitters Bennett. "What that- oh! Be prepared to get blasted!"

Y/n watch from afar as The Hydro and Cryo abyss mages get killed by Bennett.

"Hey thanks, kid!" Y/n smiled and nodded the two made continued where they reached their first puzzle.

"Looks like it's one of those puzzles where we must use our elemental powers," Bennett said.

"Look! Mr. Bennett a stone carving!" Y/n ran up to It they began to read and it reads.

"To continue the puzzle solve this easy riddle to move forward. The wind that blows and sings, the home of freedom while in the west lies the ruins of old in the south is where trade and Money first birth and in the east where a nation stays frozen in eternity"

"Oh, I know this one the north is talking about New mondstadt and the west is old mondstadt the south is liyue and the East is Inazuma!" Y/n said. Bennett nods they turn back to the Monuments.

"Ok, Mr. Bennett this your time shine! Light them up!"

"Yeah, I got it!" Bennett lit up the monument one by one and by order but the door didn't open why is that?

"Hmm looks like we're wrong" before long a new sign appeared. It repeated the same phrase.

"Maybe you hit them in the Wrong order?" Y/n said looking at the monuments.

"That's impossible I hit them in the right order!" Bennett said

"Try again maybe this was just a fluke," Y/n said. Bennett nods and tried again carefully and slowly and this time the large stone door. "so it was just a fluke!" Bennett's said. the two began to walk to the next room. *tick! "ow... where... who?" Bennett turned around who threw the rock...

"Mr. Bennett come quick!" Y/n called. Bennett ran to them before tripping and falling into the trap.

"ow... that hurts..." y/n ran to the edge. "are you ok Mr. Bennett!?" y/n called Bennett looks up and nods. "ok wait I think I can I can unlock the gates!" Y/n went to the right. "guess it's just my bad luck..."

Bennett sat down and waited.

Y/n looked around the room hilichruls and more hilichruls and luxurious chest. Y/n grinned summoned their polearm and ran inside the room. "hiya!" and began to slaughter the hilichruls.

"phew that hurt... but it's nothing that a sweet madame can't fix!" y/n looked at the chest and opened it up. Mora, hero's wit, and weird star gems...

another door opened and continued onwards.

"and when the sun does down that's when I become miraculous! simply the best! up to the test when things go wrong miraculous! the unluckiest the power of love always so strong!" Bennett sang and sighed.

Bennett stood up and walked to the lock gate. Y/n made it to the end where a staircase laid. Y/n glided down. "Hey, Y/n over here!" Bennett called. Y/n turned their head and ran towards him. "are you hurt?" he asked y/n shake their head. "alright then did you find a way to open this gate?" Y/n shake their head...

"no worries the I've been trapped in these types of things!" Bennett gave them a thumbs up. y/n looked around the room. "ooohhh... a key!" Y/n walked up to a key hanging on the wall.

"All right! Maybe there's a keyhole somewhere!" Y/n grabs the key and looked around.

"See anything?" Bennett asked. Y/n pointed behind him to the wall.

"over there" Y/n hands the key to him. Bennett holds it tightly slowly walks over to the Keyhole. "Here goes nothing!" He confidently places the key and twists.

The room rumbled and the gate opened. "Awesome!-"

Just then an army of Hilichruls spawned and ran after Bennett! "Oh not again!" The Creatures began to attack him as Y/n ran over to him. "Teamwork is Dreamwork!" Bennett yelled as the Hilichruls flamed up.

"Rain down Rex lapis's order!" The crystallizing yell made the Hilichruls reel back.

"Nice moves!" Y/n winked and-

"Looks like you have some good luck kid," Bennett said Ruffling Y/n hair leaving the Domain.

"Hehe, and you have Bad luck!" Y/n smiled, Bennett smiled back.

Y/n and Bennett went back to their camp. Just then the sound of lyre calls... Y/n perked up.

"Awww... Sorry, Mr. Bennett, it's time for me to go home"

"Yeah you should it's getting late" Bennett's nod

"Ok bye! Have some of my Luck!" Y/n ran off.

Bennett looked onward before it was interrupted by the sound of Ice spikes and Water bubbles.

"Aww come on!"

The end.

Ohh... Poor Bennett My poor Q I hope you get some Good luck.