Y/n's weird babysitters [liyue]

Zhongli is a busy man so he gives the job of taking care of Y/n to the people of liyue who gladly accepts after witnessing the horror that the very young Adeptus can do, they were chilled to their bones, although still loved the kid death none would take care of them for they fear that... well do I need explaining?

Zhongli: Whenever Zhongli is not busy he takes time in bonding with Y/n like going out finding ancient artifacts in old ruins star gazing, flower cathing, cuddling, and having some father-son/daughter bonding.

Ningguang: around the people know the mysterious Zhongli as the child's father but none know Y/n's Mother for the People who work close to Lady Ningguang already know the answer. whenever the Y/n comes over Lady Ningguang will spoil the Child whenever she gets the chance and with what happened last week she spoils them even more all to put a smile on that small face.

Hu tao: the 77th Director of wangsheng funeral parlor is an efficient director when it comes to funerals but another side is also a trickster who would regularly prank people so she wouldn't be the right person to babysits a child-like y/n right? Nope, she enjoys going out and having the time of her life pranking people, killing treasure hoarders, and some poetry on the side.

Ganyu: little miss ganyu is a hardworking woman who has served liyue for 2 millennia but when it comes to babysitting this child she becomes a blushing mess. the two would usually be found in jueyan karst finding a suitable mountain to stargaze, the two can also be found in the wild sitting down next to wild glaze lilies. while resting ganyu would try to strike up a conversation but for Y/n they only want to touch her horns. she tries to stop them but Y/n would always win and it would end with Ganyu covering her face as Y/n has a big smile on their face while rubbing her horns.

Keqing: it seems now like every day she sees the sight of the young boy/girl in the office lady Ningguang either sleeping next to her, writing poems, staring at the pretty Vases in the room. when the time came to babysit the Child she usually takes Y/n to a clothes store or a souvenir shop after that she follows Y/n to make sure they don't seriously injure themselves which means climbing mountains solving puzzles and going to mondstadt and coking.

yanfei: For yanfei, this isn't too much troublesome for her since y/n is more behaved in the city bit once they leave the city that's when it gets troublesome... yanfei struggles as y/n runs around the place she would try to catch them but Y/n would avoid her until Y/n gets tired and has to catch their breath.

Xingqiu: Xinqiu would take the Y/n to the book store, Y/n would help pick out books after they would usually to the training grounds to show y/n some more sword tips.

Beidou: beidou is the uncrowned lord of the sea her achievements are heard long and far but for Y/n all they know is that she has a ship they must ride on it! So every two or so Y/n gets to ride a Cool large ship...

The End.

Goodnight... It's nighttime for me.