the ocean Storm

Note: we will start at the launching of the Jade Chamber. I might do the full Archon quest soon, I'm planning to release it full.

"You mustn't Get Involved with the mortal matters... Though you won't be punished for it..."

____

"Let the ascension ceremony commence!"

The Ground rocked as the Jade Chamber rose to the skies, it flew forward to the sea...

The Weather Changed quickly, They all knew... Danger was in the air.

Hopefully by then Qiqi, would have evacuated everyone by the sea and hopefully everyone listened.

Waterspouts rose, a vortex formed, thunder roared! And
A serpent's head emerged from the Sea.

"Right on cue, "the avenger of the vortex" Beisht" She said looking towards the Creature. "Who's that!?" Paimon Panics "osial's wife" She said plainly.

"Final follower of the Overload of the Vortex" she Continued "sounds like you knew this was coming!?"

"Beidou sensed something stirring in sea. She warned me months ago" Beisht spotted the Jade Chamber and it rage filled her.

"Knowing she harbor hatred for the Jade Chamber, I chose to rebuild it now as means of way to draw her out"

"Right, let's go fetch the adepti!" Paimon turned to the traveler, He nods.

"No. In this human Age, the people of liyue, must find a to solve this crisis on our strength alone!"

Ningguang's unleashed her elemental energy. Volleys of rocks Shoot out Hitting the serpent's head.

Before she could Retaliate she was Shot again by the Guizhong ballista. She turned to the Minilieth and charges her ray, but she was stunned by shots by the Crux. They all barrage The creature with their attacks.

The symbol of Geo, glowed beneath the waves, from the sky Y/n descended from the heavens. Just like Rex Lapis before, Y/n rained down spear shaped rocks.

The serpent was fed up and Grabbed Y/n throwing them to the Jade Chamber at lighting speed... Last minute they created a shield. Lessening the damage towards them.

They emerged from it with a couple of Wounds and a bleeding head and few more broken bones.

Y/n stood up and gave a thumbs up as they hold on to Ningguang's hand...

The traveler turned back conflict at hand, a tsunami formed called upon by Beisht. Aether Leaped and drew his Blade... Beisht shot out a ray which pushed him back to the rocks...

He was Caught by Shenhe as he was falling... She laid him down... She worried and was reminded of those words...

She sighed before turning to the  tsunami, she slowly walked towards... Snowflakes formed her eye glowed, she froze the water, she stepped on. She took a sigil and using the power withing her... She Unleashed a flurry of Cryo towards the tsunami! It froze. stopping it's wave of destruction...

The ice broke into pieces and sinks back into the ocean. The Minilieth cheered. Keqing orders once again to fire at Beisht.

The Final follower was struck by the ballista, she retreated to the ocean below.

Y/n let go and held their wounds they ran to the vortex formed by the Creature. "Y/n!"

Shenhe soon followed then the traveler too.

"Y/n! Why are you here!?" Paimon shouted. "Hahaha! You think I'll just stay behind! Like that!"

"You, shouldn't be here it's dangerous especially with your wounds!" Shenhe pulled on their hair. "Ahhhh! Hey that hurts!"

"Are sure you can handle yourself?" "You sound like Dad"

The three of them stoods against the final follower of the overload of the Vortex.

The end...

Y/n laid on the ground treating their injuries... "You did well" She said Picking them up.

"Child, one is most unpleased by your actions today... as you are an adpeti" "I'm more human than adepti! Don't blame me! She promised me Pets and Kisses!" Y/n pointed at Ningguang.

"Let's return to the matter at hand. Shenhe... One saw you secretly venture out from the mountain years ago. And noticed the air of dejection in which you returned. hopefully this trip to liyue harbor has been a different experience?"

"Yes, I can't explain it but... I feel more happier than expected" she turned to the traveler. He nods

"Good, traveler, take good care of her. She is a dear child"

"In fact, one Has many fond memories from Shenhe's childhood that you maybe interested in hearing" Y/n slowly Raised their hand, Ningguang Lowered their hand.

"There's no need for that"

Insulted She was.

"Oh? Hmph. They are all like this!" She angrily yelled. "Fine! Since you care not to listen, one shan't be telling you! One will be going homeward now!"

"I think you made her mad" Y/n commented.

The true ending.

What does she mean by "they are all like this"

Also mom retainer is best mom!