A Shadow's death and a abyssal machine [85k special]

Now, remember that part of me ending this book, after sumeru? Well, FORGET IT! Change of plans.

<><><><><><><><>

"Hmmm, tell me Morax... How do Gods bleed?" Aries questioned, He placed a bag on the table. "And why Need does Need to Answer?"

"Heh... Well if someone can bleed, They could be Killed" he sat down. "And what is this?"

Aries opened up the bag to 6 Pearls pristine and shiny, "when, Mine, death comes, I want you to seal my Power In these six pearls"

Morax was Confused by this favor. "All will make sense when my death comes" he winks, before taking one long look at the view...

"The deal, Princess... This is what you wanted" A Dark hooded figure pointed a blade at Aries's throat. "You have something we need... You are no ordinary God"

He smirked, "found out that now after, all this time?"

She moves her weapon closer to him. "You have the ability to rebirth yourself"

"Have you gone mad? Kill me here and your fate is sealed to be forever Damned in the land of shadows"

The hooded woman scoffs. "Kill you?"

She lowered her sword. "Where aren't going to kill..." She looked at him directly, "hmmm, bad move to lower your guard" Aries went for her sword, he took it from her.

"You will not get this God's power" he pointed it at his chest and plunged into him. He coughed up blood. "NOOOOO!!!" The Princess Cried out. "Hurrrrhhhggg... Laws of teyvat... I am not bound to them! Break free from the Chains of Times, the river of life, the dessert of Death, and the Stains of The Constellation! May the Aries be Reborn!!!"

He fully plunged the sword into his chest... He coughed up more blood, Lumine quickly left before the power overflowing from Aries hits her. The palace Exploded into the pieces, the power shoot out to the teyvat was making its way to the six pearls... Morax Could his friend's life disappear... He turned to the six Pearls.

Their pristine condition was now dark and despairing. Rex lapis took them to Guyun stone forest.

"May we see each other again" He buried them deep into the sand.

<><><><><><><><>

Dainsleif finished the story. "Soo... Paimon has a question, how did Aries you know... Get attacked? Currently, they are very powerful?"

"Y/n and Aries are completely different from each other, Aries may be a powerful God but they could only do so much without a vision, while
Y/n is an Adeptus and a God, add that on being the Son/Daughter of Morax, and the capabilities of one of the greatest warriors of liyue" He gave a lengthy explanation.

"But still..." "It doesn't matter now..."

An abyss mage and Lector teleported in. "Is the core of the Abyssal machine ready?" The Mage asked. "Nearly, there our Princess will be most pleased with our work"

The Lector and Mage came up to the center of the broken down palace, they raised a Pristine pearl into the air. "That's..." The pearl broke down into pieces and began to take shape Into a monstrous combination of khaenri'an Technology and pieces of the broken pieces of the palace.

Creating a monstrous creature, what's the purpose? To fight Y/n, Simple as that.

Dainsleif interrupted them. "Too late as always Dain... This machine will ensure no bumps in our plans"

"I will not let you ruin the life of a Child!" "Oh? Defending a God?"

"How have you changed Dain" "they may be a God but Y/n, they live like a mortal!"

"Hahaha! Foolishness Dain! Foolishness! This machine is might and on par with Y/n"

"Traveler quickly warn Y/n" Aether and paimon left the scene and quickly ran to liyue. "Well then Dainsleif, come Fear the power of the God Of shadows!" The Machine roared as Power and might flow through it!

Aether made it to liyue, the sky was dark and damped... The storm was Approaching... Zhongli was Calmly drinking tea outside of wangsheng's funeral parlor, "Zhongli! Y/n's in trouble!" Zhongli turned to them. Aether and I
Paimon explained everything... "..." "Zhongli?"

"This is their fate..." He said walking away, "Zhongli!" An explosion could be heard. Aether and Paimon ran up to Yujin Terrace, the Abyssal machine, roared the People ran to seek shelter. Dainsleif was nowhere to be found. Aether took out their sword and went to fight the Machine. He was thrown away like a fly easily swatted away! The Machine quickly caused Havoc around.

"Hey!" Y/n's Voice called out. They waved hello to them. "I see that pearl! I want it back!"

A portal opened up on the shoulder of the machine a Mage cane through. "We are here to talk about the deal again" "What was that? Couldn't hear ya!" Y/n was taunting them, clearly not taking it seriously.

"Get them" the abyssal machine charged in! They dodge the attack Aether was getting back up.

Y/n took the Jade Cutter and Pointed it at The machine.

"You and me!" The machine roared.
Y/n rushed in sword ready to sting. "Hiiyahhh!" Y/n drove their sword into the arm of the Machine it didn't budge one bit.

It was the machine's turn it slammed its hand down on Y/n they blocked it, but the power was enough to Break their shield.

"Damn..." The machine went in more and more slamming down hard on the Child, Y/n placed their strongest Shield on and waited out the barrage. The shield broke and the other was going down... Y/n let a burst of Geo energy, sending the machine back by a bit.

Y/n was in its hand and Plunge their sword on the machine's palm, they drove it up the machine, and the pieces flew out before it came back at high speeds. Y/n was hit it, Pierce, through them. "Ow?" They turned to the head. Y/n went for the head, they quickly jumped in front of it and took their stance. "Hah!" They rapidly slashed their Blade round. They were caught mid-combo and the grip was too powerful for them to break out. The machine slammed them down to the ground.

Dust flies around. Y/n coughs... Coughing up blood. "This thing..." Y/n turned to it... "Hehehe... Finally, a real challenge!!!" Y/n knew the only way to beat this thing is to go all in. "Hahahahaha!!!!!!! How long I waited!"

"It's time for me to... Let it rip!!!" The true devil was unleashed. "Come on!" A portal opened up beneath them. "Time to take this somewhere else!"

The mage said. "Y/n!" Hu tao called, they turned to Hu tao, Ningguang, and Zhongli... He nods approval was granted. Y/n threw their Jade Cutter to them and they took out the legendary Dull Blade and Beginner's proctor.

"I'll be back! Hold on to that till then" Y/n said as they fall through the portal. It closed...

Zhongli walked through the crowd to where their child last stood. He frowned... He took the Jade Cutter a weapon once used by him... The memories were painful with this one...

"So it another... Gone from liyue..." He plunged their sword into the stone... "Y/n..."

"So it is.." Dainsleif sighed, "what for Y/n?" Dain smirked "they got their wish for a harder enemy but In due time Y/n will be back... Their story is yet to be finished" he said...

"When will they be back?" Dain shrugs... "I cannot say, time will tell, Until then... We wait"

The end.

See you in a couple months going on a break with this one, but when I'm back I would have some plans for this one!. :)

I'm sorry...