Y/n Babysitters (Mondstadt)

Throughout Mondstadt the name Y/n brings Laughter and discussion around this little destructive adventurer but to their Babysitters, it's the name they wish they did not wish to hear for they are afraid of what will happen to them.

Diluc:

When Diluc Babysits the Kid they would head out to Dawn winery for some juice taste test after that They make their way back to starfell lake to slaughter a "few" abyss mages.

Jean:

For the acting grandmaster of the knights, Favonius taking care of this little child is as easy as breathing. Just sing the Kid any tune and they fall asleep just like that. It only gets complicated when Klee is involved... And well...

Bennett:

Y/n loves when they are with Bennett adventuring around mondstadt laughing when Bennett gets flown away... Ahh very nice.

Fischl:

For this poor Girl, Fischl orders to stop will not work on this child why because they can't understand her. Thankful for her all she had to do is yell stop! Then Y/n will freeze like a rock.

Venti:

Whenever Uncle Venti babysits Y/n it could end in two ways the Child either breaks someone's window or the kid goes to sleep instantly either way it's going to be one of these.

Barbara:

Poor Barbara faints when she hears that name but she worries too much when Y/n will try to behave when told to... Besides singing should be enough to calm them down.

Mona:

Mona... This Woman takes advantage of the fact Y/n has money she would leach of them for mora when she gets the chance. Unfortunately, Y/n is smart enough not to fall for it. So she has to be more discreet on how she gets some food.

Keaya:

Mr. Smooth talker lets the Kiddo do whatever they like. want some toys sure! Food good hunter no food for the day. Drinks? Dawn winery give all your orange juice! Who pays for it? Well with Childe's money! Of course

Noelle:

This Aspiring knight sadly was given Babysitting duty once. Noelle would merely watch as Y/n slaughter camps of poor slimes. She wrote a couple of things about them. After That slaughter, they made their way back to mondstadt and to Good hunter, Y/n wanted to give something to her so they give her a steak.

Amber:

Outrider amber she and Y/n usually babysitting routine is flying around mondstadt and killing camps of hilichruls that came a little closer.

Lisa:

Miss witch lady doesn't want to take care of Me did I do something wrong?

Eula:

Y/n may not be able to understand her but they do enjoy it when she dances they tried to copy her but failed so she taught them a couple of dances.

Sucrose:

This Poor girl can't even spend a minute before Y/n tries to touch her ears... Causing her to fail no those mixtures.

Albedo:

Destructive, chaotic, and deadly. That is what Albedo said grandmaster after returning them home in a letter. But all Y/n remembered was all the drawings they wanted to see more of drawings and hopes the Y/n will be in Albedo's paintings so the kid keeps coming back to Albedo and fall in a trance when the painting starts.

Rosaria:

...wait hold on where's the file? Oh right ohh... Ok... I see...

But she does have enough time to babysit Y/n she does nothing sitting down on a tree and watching Y/n do some killing. Y/n would ask many questions that Barbara just wouldn't answer in hopes that Miss Ghost skin will answer... And she gave some interesting answers...

Razor:

When Y/n is with my main- I mean Razor Y/n likes it for they can run and hunt and with Y/n a child full of energy it's enough to make them do to sleep.