A Sister's promise, 4k special [liyue]

As the Glazed Moon Over the tides sets and the sun rises a familiar tune rang throughout the city of Liyue and with the sound Awoke a Child. Y/n looks around the room and stretches out. Y/n got up and feed Mr. Hydro His Apples. "looks like it's going to be another big day! Mr. Hydro. I found this New Big cave I'm going to explore it later in the afternoon" Y/n picked up the slime and walked out of the room. "Good Morning, Y/n!" Hu Tao excitedly said hugging the Child. She let's go of Y/n.

Mr. Hydro leaped out of Y/n's hands and Began to roam around. Y/n looked at her annoyed. "Oya? I thought loved hugs?" She said. Y/n continued to look at her. "mmm... come now cheer up! let's get you some food," Hu Tao took Y/n's hand. "where's Daddy?" they asked. hu tao stopped and turned to the Child. "He's outright out. sooo... You and me are going to have fun! this Morning" Y/n looked a bit saddened. Hu Tao bent down and brought their eyes to look at her eye. "look Y/n I Promised you that I will this Morning the Best Morning you'll have!"

"really?" They tilted their head. "mmh!" "pinky promise?"  She smiled. "if you make a pinky promise," Y/n face grew a smile. "you keep it for life!" "you break a pinky promise, I throw you in the ice."

Y/n giggled and continued "the cold will kill the pinky that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again!" their spirit was back and more joyful! "OK! where are we eating?!" they asked. "hehe where would like to eat?" She asked them. "Oh! Let's go Liuli Pavilion! I promise Miss Ningguang to Meet her there!" Y/n said pulling out their list of things to do. 

"Alright! But first, let's ourselves, Dressed properly!" She said taking them into the dressing room. After a short pick of Clothes, Y/n was finally ready to meet with Ningguang. They went out of the Funeral Parlor and left for the Liuli Pavilion.

Y/n and Hu tao stood in front of the restaurant. "We're here! What next Little Captain?" Hu tao asked. "I think we need to talk to her" Y/n pointed at the waitress. They walk over to Licai, the waitress of Liuli Pavilion, "Y/n hello lady Ningguang is waiting for you inside, and who are you?"

"Why?! I'm hu tao! Y/n big sister!" She tilted her head. "Oh! I'm sorry! It's just you two don't look alike! Please forgive me!" She bowed. "It's alright, come on Y/n let's go in!"

"(Big sister? Oh right! I get!)" Y/n thought to themselves. Hu Tao Guides the way.

"There she is!" Y/n pointed at Ningguang. She smiled at them Y/n Ran over to her. "Hello, dear I see you are as Happy as always," She said put her hand on Y/n's head. Hu tao sat down.

"Miss Hu tao Where's Y/n father?" She asked. "Ohoho! He's dealing with a matter in Mondstadt he'll be back in soon enough!" She said. Y/n sat on the chair but it was for them. "Mmmm!" Hu tao picked them and set them on her lap. "Enjoy your Meal!" She said.

The two adults? Began to converse about Liyue and Mora while Y/n Sat on their Sister's lap eating food. The food was Exquisite but Y/n was full and leap out. "Oya? Are you done Already?" Y/n nods. "I shall remain here for a while, also Y/n can you come over here" She called. Y/n giddy walked over to her.

"Here take this a bag of your favorite sweets" Y/n smiled and hug her, she Hug them back. Y/n walked back to Hu tao. She grabbed their Hand and lead them out of the restaurant.

Y/n looked at their list of activities. "What's next?" "Flower collecting," Y/n said. "Ehehe! Alright, then what do we collecting?"

"Sweet Flowers!" Y/n said. "Alrighty! They're not hard to find come Let's go!"

Y/n led on Hu tao followed. Dihua Marsh is a strange place to collect sweet flowers but who are we to judge.

"Be on the lookout for wild boars I also need their meat for cooking something later" Y/n said. hu tao nodded. The two began to roam the land picking sweet flowers left and right and the Occasional bird-killing too.

"That should be enough! And right on time!" Y/n summoned a portable stove. "Ohhh! Lunch! What are you making?" She asked sitting down in the shade.

"Chicken Tofu pudding! And Sweet Madames! And some universal peace too!" Y/n said. "Oh!!! Delicious!" She said clapping. Y/n placed down the ingredients. Hu tao watches closely cheering Y/n along the Way. 

Finally, after all that cheering on Y/n finishes the dishes. "Alright more food!" She said. Y/n placed the Food on the cloth that they Brought.

"Dig in!" Y/n said. The two began to eat the food. "What's next after this?" Hu tao asked. "A nap!" Y/n happily said.

She nods and smiles and continues to eat the food.

As the Sun looms over liyue now was a great time for a nap under the shade where it's cool and dry. Y/n eyes felt heavy. Hu tao Grabbed Them and Laid them down on her. She cradled the Child and the two fell asleep.

The soft breeze blew the leaves flew through the air. Zhongli was returning for mondstadt when he spots Y/n And hu tao sleeping under a tree. 

"It would seem you two have gotten along." He whispered. He smiled a little and took a picture and continued to walk back to liyue.

Hu tao woke up. The sun was setting and the land was getting Dark. She sighed and picked up the child.

---

"Welcome back Director," Zhongli said sipping his tea but she was too ingrained in her thoughts to notice. She walked to Y/n's room and Placed it down on their bed and Placed Mr. Hydro next to them.

"Good Night Y/n" she looked around the room. Her eyes laid on a picture frame of Her and Y/n together Sleeping.

"Hehe... I hope you had a great day today Even If it wasn't the one I promised" she said walking out of the room.

Y/n smiled and nods to her phrase.

The end.

Thanks for 4k I guess.

If you have any questions about me leave them here.

If not well forget I asked that.