Journal Log

I finally managed to leave that Place... After how months? Years? I don't how long it's been a while... When I left the abyssal plain, I was met with the sight of Deserts and in the distance a large city. I can thank Auntie for forcing me to eat And live off qingxin flowers. Or else I would have been toast! Today is a pretty cold Night, and Tomorrow is going to be hot, I just hope I can find water, and some real food.

What else is new? Oh right! I age up a bit, Though not by much, I was surprised since I used both of them like they were my geo vision. I think I'm technically 14-15 years old now. well, it seems that I would need to grow up a bit now... I'm all alone... with no proper food... and no water. 

Thankful money isn't an issue. those monsters dropped tons! and speaking of monster drops. looks like I could sell some of these for a buck... as for where I am, I believe I am in the desert part of Sumeru, and not a rainforest in sight... maybe if go to the city, I might get a good view and even a map. 

after I'm done writing I might continue to move, if I don't the sun might come up soon enough, and I'm going to have some problems. even if I'm an adepti. I might say... it's finally hitting me how much I missed my family. well, that was my mistake, I just hope they took care of my weapons and I hope father hasn't found my massive mora stash 

...I have nothing else to say really my mind is currently tired of everything, I need to move in now... and start life as a wandering trader. 

I'll write another time.

...

Soon... give me another three months to write 100 words