Midsummer joy part 2 [GAA]

The waves crashed on the sands and the wind blows strong and of course, rocks flew out.

Y/n ran around the island collecting treasure and killing hilichruls.

"Quite a strange child..." Albedo said. "And quite easily entertained," Zhongli added on. Y/n ran back to them a bit tired now.

"Tired are we?" Y/n nods.

---

"This island is big, let's start searching," Paimon said.

"Albeeedooo!" Aether called out. Klee trudges ahead of the rest. "Mr. Albeeeedooo!" The party followed Klee.

"Albedo! Zhongli! Come out!" Paimon called.

"Hm, is that the traveler and Paimon?" A soft and calm voice asked.

They turned to spot two handsome-looking men and a child.

"Whoa, they came out of nowhere behind us!" Paimon said. Klee walks over to them.

"I thought we might convene at this time,"  He said.

"How nice of you to maroon us in that neighboring island," Keaya said a bit irritated.

"Albedo, how did you get here?" Jean asked.

"I received a letter," he said. "Zhongli, how did you get here?" Paimon asked.
"I was persuaded by that bard and this Little Rascal," he said putting a hand on their hair.

"Yes, It was quite the hilarious sight to see. The bard tried desperately to accompany us. After a large some of the mora and Whispering something at Y/n's ear. That's when He finally decided to come" Keaya said.

"...and about these letters?" Paimon asked.

"Oh yes... On the way here the four of us shared what we know. A mysterious letter appeared in each of our doors", keaya explained. Diluc continues "they were all signed dodo-king..."

"Does anyone find it funny whenever Diluc says dodo-king?" Keaya smirks at him.

"Everyone's letters were different yet they all drew us to this island" albedo said.

"What did the letter say?" Aether asked.

"My letter was simple, "I have Klee if you wish to see her come to the golden apple archipelago," Albedo said.

"That's black dodo-king was trying to coerce you!" Paimon folded his arms.

"Yes, it would appear I have successfully coerced," albedo said.

"My letter was also straightforward, "among the deserted island lies a sunken pirate ship. Filled antiques and rare jewels" it would appear someone knew about my eye patch that my grandfather left me," keaya said

"Classic keaya... Anyways what's your story diluc?" Paimon asked. "There's an abyss mage stronghold. Among the deserted island. Make haste"

Keaya walks over to Klee and albedo. "You have to admire their strategy. Bait for the right fish"

"But Zhongli..." Paimon looked at him.

"There is a simple explanation," paimon looked on.

"The bard was told by this dodo-king to make me come here, that would explain the insistence for me to come here," Zhongli said.

"Oooh... Back to the letters, they are personalized, but why did dodo-king gather everyone here?" Paimon asked.

"Yes, this is such a strange circumstance," Jean said.

"I never trusted the letters to begin with," diluc said.

"Yes, It would appear that the Grown-ups among us... Came to find what's behind the curtain" keaya said. 

"Oh didn't Razor get a letter?"

"He did though he couldn't read a certain cat ear gentleman, read the message to him," He said.

"A certain cat ear gentleman?" Jean asked.

"Oh! Oh! Paimon knows! It must be draff!" Paimon said. 

"Razor's letter was no more complex, "the red, burny girl has gone to the island, she needs help" " keaya said.

"After hearing these letters... I believe that this dodo-king isn't real," diluc said.

"No! Dodo-king is real!... He's... He's Dodo-king!" Klee retorts. "If you say so,"

"Razor leaped of the dragons back when something caught his attention," Albedo said.

"I and Mr. Zhongli have already examined these islands no footprints or any boats leaving," He said.

"With nowhere else but that island over there," he pointed at the platform.

"That platform!" Aether said.

"Oh, you've been there already?"

"Yep, there's a weird Inazuma machine!" Paimon excitedly said.

"A mysterious Inazuma machine? Could that be it?"

"Everyone we should get over there," Jean said.

"I made Food!" Y/n called.

"How did you?"

"They ran off in the middle of the conversation," Zhongli said.

"Do guys want some?"

"Oh... Oh... Paimon wants some!"

"We should at the matter at hand," Jean said.

"We need to take a break first. Besides, wouldn't be nice to take in the sea and beaches?" Keaya said.

"It would be nice," She said. The party settled down for some snacks.

"Y/n how did you cook this with no cooking pot nearby?" She asked. "I carry a portable stove everywhere with me," Y/n said.

"Mr. Zhongli... Do you know anything about these Islands?" Albedo asked.

"Hmm... I'm afraid not... These islands are a mystery to me" he said.

"Unfortunate," he said.

The day's sun fall and the night of the moon rise. The party prepares to set sail for The central platform.

The end.

Uid: I guess This will be my new norm.