Y/n striking Babysitters [Inazuma]

Although a newcomer to Inazuma the Name Y/n... Lapis? Is nothing new, they are well-known for causing havoc and destruction throughout the land of Inazuma. That be taking apart the head of a serpent then putting it back on, or simply destroying the local wildlife. There are no shortages of Y/n's destructive nature.

Ayaka: as grand as the rumors were, so when the time came of babysitting by the request of the traveler. She was surprised at the well-behaved manner that the child had.

Yoimiya:

Uhhh... Fireworks, fun, lights, and happy times... Qiqi wishes to join Y/n.

I don't know what happened there? but yes Fireworks, fun, and lights. yoimiya knows children inside out so naturally, she knows every way to make Y/n happy and busy.

Ei/Raiden shogun/Beelzebub/Baal:

A normal day with the Raiden shogun consists of her looking at Y/n for 10 hours straight. y/n would do something else in the meantime.

A normal day with Auntie consists of her staring at Y/n for 10 hours while they make their poems and novels now with desserts!

yae Miko:

Miss Miko, Knows every little Thing that Y/n loves, thus she earned the title by Y/n... Auntie Miko. Although the petting and getting treated like a teddy bear annoys them. They like all the food she has and they kinda enjoy the petting and cuddles.

Thoma:

The two would usually be found lounging around in the teahouse or in the kamisato estate. Playing that hot pot game.

Taroumaru:

...Dog...

Kujou Sara:

After reluctantly accepting the request, Y/n knew what they will do... They planned for this. She was unsure of what to do with them. Y/n lead them to the serpent head. She stood aside after all she just needs to watch over them- *crack!* Y/n let loose the power of the geo-breaking neck and carrying it, back to Sara. She demanded to put it. Y/n looks at them and told her that she was the worst cousin and let go of the skull.

On that day the neck wasn't the only thing broken. 

Kokomi:

Miss Kokomi fishes and many hydro creations attracted Y/n curious little eyes. She enjoyed making them and seeing Y/n's cute little smile. She even made a replica of Mr. Hydro.

The end.

15k already? How?

I had to postpone this for a week.