letters from Inazuma [Liyue]

"lady ningguang we've recived a letter," Ganyu said. "from who?" she asked. "from Inazuma by Y/n!"

"Hey Old man we have a letter from Y/n!" Hu Tao excitedly said, waving the letter around.

Xingqiu grabbed Chongyun away from the stands. "what is it this time?" he asked. "we have a letter for Y/n wouldn't you want to read it along while eating at Wanmim restaurant?"

----

"well open it. I want to hear what our little Y/n's Adventure" Ganyu nods and Opened the letter. "give it to me hu tao" Zhongli said. "Aiya! I'll read it to you"

"Hey, guys what would you like today!?" Xianling asked. "the usual would do"

"Just open the letter Xingqiu no need for this Nonsense," Chongyun said. Xingqiu laughed and opened the letter.

It reads...

"Hi everyone, This is Y/n, I've been having a really fun time here in Inazuma! And I hope one day I could bring you guys along with me. I saw a lot of new places like this serpent head and this Big tree that give me rewards! These Places are really really cool! I also met new here and made new friends! Like Miss Kamisato Ayaka or Miss Yoimiya! I and the traveler have been having a lot of fun here! To-"

"Ningguang, Ganyu, and Keqing I hope one day you'll have a vacation here with me on the sandy beaches-"

"To Chongyun and Xingqiu I hope you'll have fun in the festivals they have and to Miss Xiangling There's a new and exciting ingredient-"

"To hu tao and Daddy. I hope we can have a nice peaceful day with you two in Inazuma to see the sights and new places-"

"I miss you all. love Y/n" they finished reading.

the end.

Uid: should I?

this is going to be the last Liyue chapter for a while I need a couple of days to rest my brain for a bit.