Uncle itto? [Inazuma]

"hey kid do you wanna?" Y/n ran past The one and only- "hey it's oni!"

Sorry the one and oni Arataki itto!

"Hey kid! Come back!" And just like that Itto's chance on winning some good sweet liyue Candy that the tianquan of liyue definitely did not give.

"Hey get back here!" Itto ran after them.

Y/n made finally... "Here it is the... Bone..." Y/n slowed down and Catched their breath... "You could have just walk..."

"Running is good exercise!" "And walking is too"

Y/n had not rebuttal to the robot's statement because it was true.

"Hey, kid!" Itto called. Y/n turned was it a citizen in need? "Do you need any help?" They asked.

"Yeah... How about a game of rock, papers, and scissors! Winner gets the loser's Candy!"

...Y/n didn't had time for this. "Uhh... Sorry, sir but I have other important things to attend to"

He looked at this schedule.

-feed Mr. Hydro
-collect flowers
-do domains
-avoid Hu tao (while in liyue)
-avoid Father (while in teyvat)
Avoid drunk uncle (while in Mondstadt)
-avoid closed off aunt (while in inazuam)
-avoid everyone else who is an Archon.

"Why is my schedule, filled with avoid my relatives? Well, I guess not really..." Y/n whispered to themselves

"Hey! More important things like what!? Huh?"

"Adventure!" They proudly. "Then do you at least know me?"

Y/n stayed quiet they didn't know who this man is... All they know is that they needs to feed their cat.

"Me! Arataki itto from the Arataki gang!?" Still nothing. Y/n decided to book it. They don't want to start a fight with a man built like a brick wall.

Turns out making a run for was a big mistake and even bigger mistake when Arataki itto ran after him.

Y/n stops at that one clothing store, they quickly turn to Itto. They grabbed him by the neck and slammed him into the ground. They pinned him down there.

"Haha! Alright this the match of rps I've been looking for!" He said. Y/n threw a electro slime at him, it began to shock the poor oni.

"Alright that's it!" He threw the slime on top of a roof. Popping it.

Y/n has already engage with him and their pride demanded no fleeing, so they either win this game of rock, paper, scissors or Lose all the candy they had.

They both stood... Weapons drawn. Rock paper... Scissors!

Y/n chose rock
Itto chose paper

He attack the child, Y/n blocked it with ease. Who would win exactly? The descendent of the once great rex lapis or the one and oni Numero uno itto!!!

Arataki quickly went with a relentless attack. Y/n blocked each one, every attack Y/n lost his grip soon enough, itto disarmed them and...

The crowd was shocked... Y/n fell to their knees... They reached for their sword and quickly stood up. "Now you've got me worked up!"

Taking a bite of universal peace they were back up ready for another round.

Rock paper scissors!

Y/n chose paper
Itto chose rock

"Awww!" Y/n quickly rushed in with a flurry of attacks, he was too fast for a normal eye to keep up with. Itto was quickly disarmed.

Y/n took his weapon and slammed it down to the ground itto was pushed back. The great sword was now stuck... Y/n tried to pull it but their body can't handle the weight of the sword. itto quickly sprinted for the weapon.

Y/n threw anything at him. Itto just Punched threw with geo infused hands.

Idea acquired.

Y/n infused his feet with geo and kicked the ground. The sword flew out Y/n took the handle and plunged it to the ground.

Dust filled the air... In the end.

"I won!" Y/n shouted.

Itto chose rock
Y/n chose paper

"Aww come on!"

"Good game Uncle itto!" Y/n said. "Hahaha! Yeah- wait how did you know my name?"

"I heard it from the crowd! I'm Y/n!"

"Hehe! Funny name nice to meet ya kid!"

Sara walked through the crowd. "Arataki itto your are under arrest for engaging in battle with the Raiden shogun's Niece/nephew, endangering innocent lives, and attack a child"

"What!? How about them?" He looked at Y/n who was already gone.

"You're coming with us"

---

Y/n walked through the doors of wangshang funeral parlor. "did Yu get into a fight?" Zhongli asked

"Yep! It was a game rps!" Y/n said.

'what games are children Playing these days?' Zhongli quietly sips tea.

The end.

Merry Christmas!