Vacation in Inazuma Day #1 [Inazuma]

"My eyes have now been revealed to the wonder of this new land" Fischl begins to monologue while Bennett smiled as the ship stops by Ritou. Zhongli looked out before turning to help Noelle with the bags.

Y/n stepped out of the Ship and breath in Air. Kujou Sara with them as the Group left the ship.

"Are you one of Y/n new friends?" Zhongli looks at her outfit and men. "Or a General here to apprehend us?"

Sara Ingore His Words and turns to Y/n. "where were you? The Shogun wanted you with her"

"I thought you told her?" Y/n Stared at her. "You did?" Y/n nodded. "Didn't you listen?"

"Can you tell her That I'll be having a vacation here with my friends and family! And I'll be gone for a while" those words echoed in her head she Blocked and Shrugged it away. 

"Hey! Guys don't forget about us!" Chongyun, Xingqiu, Xiangling and Venti all step out of ship.

"Y/n follow me the Shogun wishes to see you" Sara Taking Y/n's little hands.

"Guys come on!" Y/n called Everyone set out.

"Can you believe it were actually here! In Inazuma!" Bennett said super excited about the trip since Y/n told them about the trip.

"Very My Extraordinary unlucky friend for the I the prinzessin der verurteilung has finally graced this ailen nation with being I shall bestow my gifts and electric gazed upon this land and It's people..."  She continues to monologue and talk. "quite! But I don't Why they had me come" Noelle said.

"Maybe It's because I helped Y/n so much so this is their way to saying thank you!" She looks at Bennett smiling.

"It could be after all They don't like saying those words!"

"Carry me Zhongli!" Venti placed a hand on his forehead and fall at Zhongli's side.

"No" He simply said. "Have your Generosity finally ran out? Oh what happened to you!?" He said still at His side.

"You reck of wine and I can't the smell" He said. "Hmph, Not Even giving your Bard friends Some help"

"Hehehehe... Isn't this nice no? Having a fun meeting with our old friend? Aha! Do you still recall the days when she was a kagemusha? Did you prepare the sweets?"

"I have her Favorites here" Zhongli said taking out a box neatly decorated.

"Quickly we must take Pictures! Oh over there! And there!" Xingqiu pointed all over.

"Calm down! We are new and I don't want to get lost because of you" he said pushing him away.

"You are no fun... Xiangling how finding this nation so far?"

"Very amazing the landscape looks amazing I can't to see what Ingredients we have!" She said.

*Bang!* "Where are they!?" She said as the tea from her cup slipped out. "Calm down they'll be here" Miko took a sip.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

"Because they having a vacation here" She placed her tea down before looking up. "Vacation here without telling me"

"Correct and they Invited some visitors to come"

Ei sat there and she looked around.

"This is getting boring" Y/n said Stopping. "Come on we can't stop now."

"Look it's the Traveler waving at you!"  She turned looked at where Y/n was pointing... There was no one there. She turned to see that no one was there anymore.

"How? Did I lose a group of people!?"

Inazuma City the abode of The Mighty Raiden Shogun...

"Alright Everyone! Have fun we'll all meet here in kamore teahouse!"

Everyone nods and they began to run around. Xingqiu dragged chongyun around to picture spots. Xiangling ventured off looking for new ingredients.

"Over here Fishcl" Bennett took her hand. "uuhh! Hey!" The two ran off looking for treasure.

"Come on The Raiden Shogun wants to see us No? Let's go!" Venti said taking out his Lyre.

Noelle cleared her throat. The three Gods looked at her. She look away embarrassed. "C-can I come with you three?" She asked.

"I'm-" Y/n cuts of Zhongli. "Sure Thing!" 

Zhongli looked at Y/n. They looked at Him with a cute smile. He sighs and smiles back. Y/n took Noelle's hands

She blushes as she walks with them in the streets of Inazuma...

Back in a funeral Parlor Hu tao sat on the couch with a grumpy face as Mr. Hydro with Pink cat ears sat next to her. "why couldn't I go? That Encyclopedia just had to say no!" She Rambles to Killer queen. *Click*

The end.

Too many adventures for one chapter! Sooooo... You know...

Uid:o