Come to Visit [Inazuma]

Y/n eyes felt heavy but they don't want to go to bed yet Inazuma still needs to be explored till the last chest! Ayaka picked up the Child before they could set out.

"Miss Ayaka I can take care of myself!" Y/N said trying to wiggle out of her hold. "Not Until You go to sleep first" Y/n folded their arms. "Hmph, you sound just like daddy when I go out every night" Ayaka Sang a sweet lullaby. Y/n Yawned and their eyes began to feel heavier until they fell asleep.

"Quite the Voice my lady maybe you should perform live," Tohama said taking Y/n from her hands.

"It's still morning Y/n must have slept late last night," Ayaka said. Tohama laid the child down putting a blanket over them.

"By how the way Y/n acted this must be a common occurrence back home," he said. Ayaka frowned.

A couple of hours passed Ayaka was watching the child Talking to themselves about Glaze lilies.

"Miss Guizhong How well do you, Daddy?" Y/n Mumbled to themselves.

Ayaka walked up to the Child to listen in.

"M-Miss Ayaka!" Tohama called. She looked up and stood up. "Yes Tohama" he sighed and took a deep breath.

"The Raiden Shogun Wishes to see Y/n" Ayaka looked at Y/n sleeping soundly.

"She said we must hurry or else..." She sighed. She quietly picked the Child. They walked outside and bowed before the Raiden shogun.

"I trust that my Nephew/Niece has been treated appropriately?" She asked. They both nodded. "Ok Miss Guizhong goodbye see you Later" Y/n mumbled.

"may you hand them over," she said. Ayaka slowly presented. Baal manifested a small smile. She Creased their cheeks. She Took them for Ayaka's hands. She walks away from the estate.

"That smile..." Tohama said. "Was Pure happiness" Ayaka continued.

Reaching her home she spots two figures one short the other Tall. One was holding a lyre the other osmanthus wine she remembers the taste but where are those who shared the memory.

"She's not home?" The small one said. "It would seem that would be the case"

"Yet she's very near us"

"Ahem!" She announced herself. "Ah, there she is!" They turned around.

"What are two doing here?" She asked.

"I came to see my nephew/niece it's been a since we talked," Venti said.

"And you?" She turned to Zhongli. "This drunkard made me come here it was not my first choice" Zhongli explained.

"Ehe" he winked at Zhongli. "Leave!"

"I don't think that would be happening," Venti said.

"Fine you may enter my Home"

"Woo!" They all enter the home and they all sat down.

"May have my child," Zhongli said. She rolls her eyes and complied. The rocky transfer Y/n fluttered their eyes up. Y/n looked up to Zhongli. Y/n smiled and Hugged him tightly. "What are you doing here Dad!?" They asked a bit deeper.

"You can think of Your uncle over there" Y/n looked at Venti. He winked and smile at them. Their smile continues to grow larger and larger. They looked at Baal and their grin stopped.

"Dad can you go Adventuring with me later!?"

He nods.

"Yay!... Oh, you two must be hungry! Give me a second" Y/n ran to the kitchen. Zhongli sighed.

"It seems like even here they're still so full of energy" The three began to converse about the Times they had.

While drinking some Osmanthus wine.

The end.

??? Ok?

??? Ok?