A boring life

it seemed like time has properly caught up with our little rolling stone, Nothing excites them as they used. waking up and their routine has become... boring, to them. the smile they once had, is now gone. the days were not as fast as they used, and worst of all. Coconut milk taste of the same as they remember, though luckily those who shares the memory is still here.

all they do now a days is walk around liyue, passing Hilichrul camps, Mother's pats doesn't feel special. excitement has completely been ripped out of their life. You have to wonder what kind of Cruel Creator would do this to a such a sweet and Innocent Child. Truly They must be a Heartless Creator indeed.

"Y/n! look at this!" Hu tao made a butterfly out of flames. she had a big smile on her face. Y/n just stared at her blank. "that's nice" They looked to their paper, it was blank and empty they wanted to write down something but nothing came up... Y/n hopped down being to walk to outside of the Parlor. 

"Is something wrong?" Zhongli asked, "Is Y/n ok? they seem to be a bit down this past few days"

"Hmmm, yes they haven't Smile or Be a bit unhappy..."

...

Perhaps a walk could help them, out a bit. Dihua Marsh a nice place to have a wonder around fuses of excitement are found everywhere.

The Hilichruls Approach, the Child seemingly ready to murder the poor child. Y/n!... Did nothing they stared blankly at the Monsters.

"Adpetus Xiao" Y/n moved on. "What is it?" Y/n turned to Xiao. He knew something was off, Y/n felt, blank. Their usual Excited Face was Gone, They Nod in respect before Continuing on with their Walk.

Y/n sighed, as they lied on the Grass, in Cloud Retainer's Abode. "Nothing is Working..." Y/n told themselves. "I need a restart button... To Bring Everything back before this... You know"

Y/n turning to their Side. "All the things I want to do... I've done and Again... Nothing is a challenge Anymore. It feels like a chore to just get up..."

Y/n looked towards the Skies. "Is this the end of the Excitement?" They asked not the Gods... But the Celestial bodies. A shooting Star Whisked on by.

"I wish to keep on Smiling" they Closed their eyes and was carried to wonder land.

The end.

I got Bored.