The resistance's Cutest [Inazuma]

"Looks that's taken care of Let's go see Y/n if they are ok," Paimon said. The traveler nodded. The two left to set off to Find Y/n by set off going to the Kamisato estate.

"Y/nnn!!! Where are you!?" Paimon called.

"Can you two be quiet please you almost Woke up the Kid" Tohama said coming from the shoji screen.

"Oh sorry, are they ok?"

Tohama nodded and lead in further. "Say why are you worried about getting hurt anyways?"

Paimon sighed. "Well we signed a contract with Their father to keep them in one piece and with vision in hand" paimon explained. She continued by saying "Paimon was about to deny the contract but this Guy decide to sign it"

"Ehe," the traveler said. "Don't pull a venti!" Paimon quietly yelled while stomping the air.

"Welcome back, I presume you are here for Y/n"

The traveler nodded. "Not to worry Y/n is alright although I fear they see more tenryou commission men near us recently," Ayaka said.

"Looks even this place is no longer safe," Paimon said. The two nodded in agreement. "We should them to Sangonomiya island"

"That would be best" they all look at where Y/n was sleeping... They were gone.

"Oh no not again!?"

Y/n was already off to yashiori island they heard were bugs and a large dragon skeleton. They stumbled upon a battle between the Vision hunt decree and the resistance. They knew the people in purple were bad so they join the battle with the resistance.

They jumped up high into the air and twirled down with their polearm blowing away the Men around them. They put on a menacing smile and Attacked the purple men. Kujou was in the battle and the two almost came into fighting. But men shield her from the child. Soon enough they retreat.

"Haha, that was fun!" Y/n said with a big smile. Y/n checked themselves if they had any injuries.

"General who is that?" One soldier said. Y/n turned around and many resistance men surrounded the child.

"Hello" Y/n waved at them. "Excuse me kid uh... Where are you're parents" General Gorou asked.

"Hmmm... Daddy is back in liyue! And The traveler is supposed to be watching over me!" They said.

"The traveler you mean the one who fought the Raiden shogun?"

"Hmmm? The traveler fought with Auntie Baal?" Y/n asked.

"Auntie?" Y/n nodded. "Yep Auntie Baal she gave this bow to put on my waist," Y/n said showed a Bow neatly tied around their vision.

"Not another one!" Someone yelled the Army came back. Y/n created a geo shield around the resistance.

"Halt men!" The sound of Kujou Sara's voice called.

"Who are you, Child?" She questions.

"I'm Y/n!"

"I see you are the one the Raiden shogun was talking about no matter release these men!" She demanded.

"Just because you are Auntie's friend doesn't mean I'll follow you! Bad guy!"

"Fine break the shield!" They began to attack the shield.

"Hey don't! Fine!" Y/n raised their hand. "Raining order!" A volley of Sharp rocks rained down on them and everyone in the resistance Gained a shield.

"Crack!" The shield explodes outwards knocking down everyone.

The resistance holds its ground. But the Army already fled the scene.

"That's what they get!" Y/n said.

"Come, men let's go back to camp," Gorou said.

"Hold sir! Can do you know where a Dragon skeleton is!?" Y/n frantically asked. Gorou pointed at the obvious spine.

"Thanks, mister!" Y/n waved goodbye and went off to the spine.

"Over there!" Paimon yelled as the traveler ran after the Kid.

The end.

...I don't know what to put here? Wait-