162: Extra I

Since living with Lu Mingyuan, Yu Yuan has regained a sufficient understanding of the other side of this person's life - in fact, compared with these things, Lu Mingyuan secretly hugged his shirt and smelled it for a long time last time. It just doesn't count.

For example, in the game Yu Yuan was forced to wear stockings and was targeted by a perverted NPC, but in reality, Lu Mingyuan suddenly took out a pair of flesh-colored stockings one night.

The moment Yu Yuan looked at Lu Mingyuan, he was looking at a pure pervert, "You still have such a hobby?!"

"I didn't originally, but I would be very excited about whatever you wear," Lu Mingyuan said. When he said something like this, his face wasn't even red, and he was so straightforward, "Wear it once, I want to see it."

In this regard, Yu Yuan expressed his attitude with a middle finger.

However, some people who are so energetic that they seem to be 18-year-old students who have just become adults are really noisy at night. Every time they are in bed, a "brother" and a "darling" will call Yu Yuan. Confused, he often wondered if they were the same age now, and Lu Mingyuan's actual biological age was actually one year older than him. "I won't bother you if you wear stockings once," Lu Mingyuan's eyes were shining when he threw the bait, like a big dog smelling meat, "You change this, and I can solve it

myself tonight."

After a good night's sleep, Yu Yuan hesitated for a long time, but finally agreed shamelessly.

In reality, wearing silk stockings on your own initiative and wearing silk stockings as a woman in the game are completely different. Yu Yuan sat beside the bed and looked down at the strange material, his face was a little hot for some reason, and the cheeky Lu Mingyuan didn't rush, just hinted with his eyes.

Yu Yuan felt that what he was holding was not like a pair of stockings, but like a burning fire. Under Lu Mingyuan's eagerly looking forward gaze, he could only take off his pajama pants to reveal his slender legs. Under the light in the house, his fair complexion formed by staying at home almost seemed to reflect light.

Seeing that Yu Yuan stopped, Lu Mingyuan pretended to look at the time, "It's getting late."

"Don't talk, I know." Yu Yuan wiped his face.

He stretched out the flesh-colored stockings slightly, half of his foot was already in it, and then he stuffed his legs in little by little. Although the whole movement looked very clumsy because of his inexperience, it was just like in Lu Mingyuan's eyes. Like an oil painting that has been carefully polished to every detail.

"Why is it so tight?" This feeling was many times more bizarre than the previous experience in the game, and Yu Yuan felt a little distressed.

Lu Mingyuan explained with a half-smile but not a smile: "It's all like this." The

ankles, knees, thighs, and flesh-colored stockings were put up step by step, gradually wrapping both Yu Yuan's legs inside, making him already thin The lines of the legs are more perfect. And every time the sock rebounded and hit his leg, it was almost like a string in his head. While wearing it, he whispered that Lu Mingyuan was a pervert, and the pervert himself did not seem to disagree with this title, pay attention. All the power was placed on Yu Yuan's legs.