112

Now that he is in the Central Holy See, he wants to know that the Pope is in this Holy See. Yu Yuan, who was very speechless about his own safety conditions, didn't have much time to struggle. Seeing that it was noon now, he had to find his teammates first.

Out of prudence, he changed his robe to temporarily conceal his identity as a priest. After all, he didn't know where this "Dead Bar" was.

When he left the Holy See, he followed the prompt and walked slowly to an old street. At this moment, he met a male player with ID [Bigger] on his head at the intersection, and he recognized him at once. one of his teammates.

The other party obviously read the information in advance and knew his name. As soon as he saw someone, he immediately extended his hand enthusiastically, "Hello, are you an internal beta tester on the abyss side? I'm Bigger, please give me more advice."

The young man in front of him, who was a little taller than Yu Yuan, looked very energetic. When he smiled, he almost showed a row of neat white teeth, and his short brown and chestnut hair dyed him even more vigorous.

"Ah, hello, I'm Yu Yuan." Yu Yuan, who was slow to respond, quickly shook hands with the other party.

At the same time, the bullet screen area on Bigger's side also began to make new movements.

[Black curly hair is so quiet, is it programmer Ge Ge? 】

[It should be, doesn't it mean that there are two of your own employees in the abyss this time? 】

【I'm so good at this face! Grid quickly team up with others! 】

......

"As soon as you get up, you get close. Are you afraid of being too humiliating and wanting the staff to help you?"

At this moment, a cold female voice came from behind Bigger.

The two looked at them together, and there was a black, long, straight and tall woman with an ID [Bai Cai] above her head.

As soon as Hei Changzhi appeared, even Lin Ling, who was still in Yu Yuan's barrage area with various "sprinkling flowers~" to increase his popularity, did not continue to spread.

[Lin Ling: I knew I had invited cabbage this time, but the real cabbage is too good-looking! Xiaoyu! Find a chance to get a signed photo for me, woo woo woo woo-]

Lin Ling gave Yu Yuan a popular science early in the morning. Bigger is the kind of broadcaster who does everything from outdoor adventures to games. He is better than Yan Hao, who is young and has good live broadcast effects, and Bai Cai, as Lin Ling said The "cabbage" mentioned is dedicated to making holographic games, and it has always been said that the family conditions are very good. Occasionally doing live broadcasts is just a hobby, and it is also a technical master.

Big ignored Hei Changzhi's words, but the next three had to go together.

The Necronomicon Bar is just as its name suggests, and when you go to the place, it looks like a dark place. The three found a place to sit in the corner, and after a while, two more people came.

One of them was Yu Yuan's colleague, but he had never seen it before. She was a mushroom-headed loli girl with an ID named [Mo Gu], who said everyone could call her "Mushroom", and the other was named [Morning Star]. ]'s male player, the most striking thing about him at first sight is probably that he has a very good figure, and the clothes that don't seem to fit well are about to be stretched open.